Is There Any Point In 0Mg Eliquid?

I got some as a sample and it would seem that it is pointless to me. As there is no throat hit at all and it would seem as there is little to no flavor to it at all. Only point I can see is to get to be completely off nicotine and just keep going for the physiological effect of smoking when you aren't. I even just now put it all the way up to 6v thinking it would possibly give a small throat hit and maybe increase the flavor a little. But all it did was just produce clouds of vapor and surprisingly no burning either on a 2.8 ohm head in a rebuild-able CE5 clearomizer.

Edited by willmon22

not all 0 mg liquids are flavorless. Lots of great flavors out there. The throat hit is definitely missing from most 0mg liquids, but there are some fixes to make it a bit better. There are many that need 0mg for medical reasons, and yes, its for the psychological effect.

I've made a few 0mg that taste great and at least have a little throat hit.

I use a lot of 0 nic.Nicotine inhibits bone fusion and I just had my neck fused .I still cheat a little now and then but for the most part no or very low.I made a point when I first started vaping to reduce the nic as fast as I could stand to beat my addiction.Back in the day there were horror stories about vaping being banned any day so i wanted to get er done while I could.I cannot tell the difference in flavor on the Dekang liquids and throat hit is not all that important.I vape for the flavor and the mindless habit.And I do not miss it during those long spells when I can't vape as bad as when I smoked all I could think about was getting a smoke.

In my ever growing collection of e-liquids I have everything from 0 to 24 mg. I like being able to switch to just flavor and no nic from time to time. The flavors I have in no nic are very good, it gives the illusion of vaping without the effects of nicotine. Just a preference for some of us I guess. :)

I like to change flavors a lot and I used to change nic levels too. I would vape 24mg at times when I couldn't vape very often and 18mg when I can. Now I only vape at 18 but I think I might cut that in half or try 12mg again. I seem to get a real strong TH on all my DIY and store bought juices that are all at about 18mg. Sometimes I think that I get too much of a TH but at the same time I think that 12mg or less might not be enough nicotine for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I use the 0mg when I am too high from too much vaping. I think I get high from it because I am on a lot of meds, and the nic must mix with some of them. My husband does not get high at all, but then he smoked before, I didn't.

Tried Dragon's Tear from EC Blends. It's a very light, subtle strawberry flavor with a hint of creamy something in it. Mine is extra flavor, extra strawberry, 12 mg nic, 70 PG/30 VG mix. Even with the extra flavor it's very subtle . I've found it's better if you let it steep a bit, usually a week or longer. That seems to help bring the flavor out. :)

Ok, I will do that. I haven't used it any after I first tried it. Seemed to have no flavor. I got it on like the first or somewhere in there so it should probably be good about now. I don't have it in a dark place but at night with lights out it is pitch black.

I've heard some say it doesn't make sense etc and is pointless, but there are some people who need it for the act of smoking, regardless of the nicotine. Mental habits and all. I can see myself at that point someday lol

Mental,yes I have been described that way.If you get some tasty eliquid you really don't miss the nic at all.

I use a lot of 0 nic.Nicotine inhibits bone fusion and I just had my neck fused .I still cheat a little now and then but for the most part no or very low.I made a point when I first started vaping to reduce the nic as fast as I could stand to beat my addiction.Back in the day there were horror stories about vaping being banned any day so i wanted to get er done while I could.I cannot tell the difference in flavor on the Dekang liquids and throat hit is not all that important.I vape for the flavor and the mindless habit.And I do not miss it during those long spells when I can't vape as bad as when I smoked all I could think about was getting a smoke.

do you still use dekang? I am looking for a vendor who sells all VG ry4 dekang. Do you know of any. also, do you have a good DIY recipe with ry4 all VG?

http://www.goodejuic...30ml-p-624.html Never used any dekang liquid but I found this for you. The are located in illinois. So if you live close to there then it would get to you faster. I have been getting lucky and finding a few places that are located close to me but still won't drive up there just to get stuff. And here is another site: http://www.ecigexpre...tine-20ml-p-693 but it is only 70%vg and the rest pg. I will keep looking not sure if there is any all vg liquid for dekang. Ok I found one. Just not sure if you would want to get from britain and pay 27.2146 but here is the site: http://www.stealthva...k/dekang-ry4-vg And here is one more I believe this is what you are looking for even though it isn't called ry4: http://www.evcigarettes.com/dekang-caramel-e-liquid-e-juice/ Edited by willmon22

This is some really good info. Especially using 0mg right before bedtime! I think I'll start using 24 in the morning, then a 18 in the afternoon, a 12 in the evening and a 0 at bedtime. I also keep a variety of levels and flavors, and now I totally get the point. Thanks guys.

Tried Dragon's Tear from EC Blends. It's a very light, subtle strawberry flavor with a hint of creamy something in it. Mine is extra flavor, extra strawberry, 12 mg nic, 70 PG/30 VG mix. Even with the extra flavor it's very subtle . I've found it's better if you let it steep a bit, usually a week or longer. That seems to help bring the flavor out. :)

I like most of the different 'Dragon' blends they have... especially the 'Dragon Passion' with extra flavor and touch of menthol! I've tried a few different ones in that line and I like them all very much... which is good because they are cheap!

Edited by DAYVAPE

I really hate their dragons blood with menthol. Each time I used it, it made me think I was using one of them basic disposable/kit ecigs. It just tasted like straight up menthol and I couldn't really taste any dragon fruit or whatever it is that is suppose to be in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use 0mg, (18mg :)) but I know some people want the 0mg because they want to kick the nicotine aspect of the habit. Even when I was nicotine free for awhile, I found myself chewing excess amounts of gum, pencils, pens, fingernails, chips...you get the idea, so many people want 0mg to still get the act of smoking but without the nic.