What Do You Do On The Days That Are Just A Vaping Fail?

mse12

So today has been a vaping fail...I know we have all had the moments where nothing wants to work or work correctly. I truly have a love hate relationship with vaping. When it works it is the best thing ever invented. When it doesn't I want to throw it all away and bash my head into a brick wall. Maybe this is just me. Perhaps not. Having vaped for almost a year now I know this is just a phase that will soon pass. I have had these times in the past and they can last a couple hours to a couple weeks. I hope this is just a one day thing. At the moment I'm dripping on a 901 and it at least is working...lol there is a small light at the end of this head bashing tunnel of vaping failure. Keep your head up and keep on vaping...by any means necessary.

I hate those days !!! currently I have 5 different set ups. so far...when one or more decides to give me trouble I have been able to get at least one to work right. On the good days, all 5 work perfectly.

ego + vision (long wick) clearomizer

ego + DCT (3ml)

Lava tube + DCT (3ml)

ego + 2.4ml Changable coil clearomizer

ego + 306 or 510 + drip tip

If all that fails, I have my 5V passthrough in my truck

No failed days for a long time.

Hang in there !!! keep vaping !!! Happy Halloween

Good idea kitsune with the 5 separate devices....I actually only own 5 batteries so I guess I could pull that off as well...I always have at least two usually 3 at any point. Today my failure came from both a vivi nova and a dct. The vivi started leaking and resulted in a mouthful of menthol. The dct was being setup with a new carto when I apparently caught the inner o-ring on the top cap and it broke to pieces. Frustrating day...I had been doing so well. I'm really almost over the whole vivi nova thing. They work great when they want to but I've been having more and more leaking and general blah experiences from them. I've got two and I think they are both about to land in the trashcan here in the next few weeks at the rate they're going currently. Who knows, tomorrow's another day. My 901 seems like it will never fail me though. lol I will now have one die in the next hour after saying that though.

I will let you know if it ever happens.I also have 510 and 306 atties for dripping ,carto's and clearomisers.Passthroughs ,VV passthrough and a dozen boxmods and a dozen different tobacco flavors .Something always worx for me.

At the moment I'm dripping on a 901

When all else fails, a quality 901, a drip shield, a flood of 24 mg. DK-TAB, and 8 watts on the coil always seems to work for me. Much easier on the noggin than :wallbash:

Edited by Rixter

I hate days like that, mostly because I'm pretty much playing with fire right now... no back-ups. I have one battery, one charger, and one LR clearomizer. I do have 3 SR clearo's, but after trying low resistence I use them as my last resort. Hope it gets better for you! Hang in there :)

Gah! Sorry you're having such an awful day. I hope things turn around for you soon.

So far I haven't been too frustrated with vaping but I think that's because I have so many different things to switch off to when one isn't working. And it could also be that I'm still looking at vaping as a challenge so drawbacks are more for a "how can I get around this" type of issue.

Hang in there. Tomorrow's another day. :)

I know what you mean. Luckily I have enough different set ups to find just the right thing I need.

My next problem might be when I have too many different things to choose from that I can't decide which one to switch to... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, Ive had days like this too! Where nothing wanted to work right...but I seem to always be able to fix it or have a back-up. I have 2 batteries, 2 clearomizers and 2 cartomizers, and keep PLENTY of fluid on hand at all times! My worst fail day to date was recently when I left one battery on charge at home and was having my daughter bring it and my charger and adapter to me at work. As she was putting my grandson in her car, she put the whole set-up on top of her car and we never saw it again! The place I get my supplies was closed because it was Sunday, but thank God there is a kiosh at our local mall that also sells them! So needless to say, my daughter made quick work of getting out there to pick me one up! lol I now have 2 chargers! Double up on everything folks!

I haven't exactly had any fails yet. But I have sometimes spillt a little juice and had a dry burn or so. But I get over it and just keep vaping and forget about it. I don't give up so easily unless I have to wait days to get more juice then I just go nuts waiting for more juice in the mail. When I get a burnt taste I just put the voltage down until it goes away. If it doesn't I put it through hot water and hope for the best. If it doesn't go away which I haven't had it happen yet I would think about getting some vodka or everclear and get it super cleaned haven't done it yet but I plan on trying it sometime to see if I can revive some cartos and attys I have that gave up on me.

I have days like this. I usually use a DCT on my lavatube or an ego. Sometimes It just doesnt work for me and it is always after about a month of using it. When that happens I have a few options. I can switch over to drip mode, vivi mode, vision clearomizer mode, pheonix bottom coil mode, or when I am really just not feeling it I can swap over to my kr808s with a cartomizer. all of these modes I get tired of after about a week and when I go back to my DCT it is like a new experience for me and vaping is once again the best experience in the world. Obviously the DCT's arent for everyone but for me in the near future they will be my go to. Until I get my Vmod XL next week then hopefully for a while atleast it will be a completely diferent story.