Contest For A Mod Holder!

Mark

Hey Vapor Talkers, Tired of knocking over your mods? Well, it's time for another contest! First, let's start with what you will win. As many of you know, I do woodworking as a hobby and have been making these modholders just for the fun of it. Here is a pic of the one I use. post-1142-0-66400200-1338243749_thumb.jp It is made out of Brazillion Cherry. As the winner, you will be able to either choose one off the website-- http://markspens.com/mod%20holders.htm --or tell me what kind of wood you would like and I'll do my best to accommodate. You will win a custom made mod & e-liquid holder!

Now, what do you need to do to win? I want to see a picture of you vaping in an interesting place. Ideas in the past have included: in front of the Washington monument, on a water slide at the amusement park, in front of state signs, or anyplace that you think would be interesting (or funny for bonus points-lol). Please post pics in this thread. One entry per person (if you add additional-only the last pic will count). The admin here at Vapor Talk have graciously volunteered to help me judge this contest. The contest will run until Sunday June 10,2012 at 8 pm est and we will announce a winner by Wednesday June 13, 2012.

The rules to this contest were made up by me and are subject to be amended as needed (In case I forgot something).

As always, please have fun with this and don't be too upset if you don't win this time as I have a feeling we will be doing many more contests in the future. ;)

Mark

PS. You can follow me on twitter @markspens.com

Well, I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I thought we'd have more entries than this. You have about 20 more hours and then I'll finish this contest but I really thought we'd have more entries. :(

I want to thank all of you for entering in and hopefully we'll have more entries in a future contest. However, Uma really knows how to get to my heart (beer) and the Admin at Vapor Talk have agreed that Uma is the winner!!! Congrats Uma! I'll pm you shortly with what I need from you to get you a custom mod holder.

:::Cartwheels::: ::: dancing bananas::: Saaaaweeeet!! Thanks so much for the fun contest, Mark. Haha I hoped you get a kick out of the Brewery. I am so happy and honored to be winning this MM Holder. My MM is gonna rock it! And visa versa!

I am on phone right now but as soon as we get home (Home sweet home!! Hubbys Doc is letting us go home today) Blessings tenfold today between the Doc and the mod holder. Thanks Mark! And staff!.

Should be home in a few hours and I'll send details then. But headsup! I LOVE this one in the contest ..Brazillian Cherry I believe. So get busy making yourself another one cuz I'm grbbing this one . (if that ok) .

BBL

Just vape it!

I wouldn't judge his beer taste too severly... he recognizes a good brewery when he sees one, so there's hope for the ol' Corona drinker yet. :)

Thanks for the Congrats! I had him pegged I did, I did. All the pics were great and I can't wait to see the next contest! This is fun seeing the fun people and places and their mods.

Finished the mod holder for Uma to her specs. It is made to hold: 3 drip tips, Reo grand, Zenisus, Silver Bullet, Lavatube and 4 e-liquid bottles. Made out of Brazillion Cherry. It should be in the mail on Monday. Congrats and enjoy Uma!!!post-1142-0-80906400-1339807784_thumb.jp