Ego C Twist

I'm anxious to hear reviews on this. I didn't want to jump on the first run band wagon though... just waiting until I hear how they're performing. Very promising though.

I'm anxious to have one of these in my hand. It's made by Joytech, that's all I need to know. Their batteries haven't let me down yet (except for the old 510 auto ones, they sucked).

I've seen a different one where you click the button rapidly to change voltage but I believe it's only 3.2 ~ 4.2 and the button changes color.

Joye does have one that gives you the option of vaping a constant 3.3V or you can set it to allow the full voltage of the battery pass through to the atty. So, you'd get 4.2V off a freshly charged battery and that would drop down as the battery was used. It would be more like using a regular Li-ion battery in a mod. I think it's the eGo-T and eGo-C "upgrade". Came out just before The Twist.

I think your right Brian it must be the upgrade because it is a Joye product. I think the 3 settings are (3.2 color white) (3.7 color yellow) (4.2 color red). Not positive about the colors but I did see this in person at my local shop in Chicago.

So i picked one of these up, seems to be working pretty well right now. The twist has a slightly different feel than i was expecting, i thought it would sorta 'click' as you twist letting you know the voltage has changed, more of a digital control. Instead it's more of a smooth analog-style knob. Still works tho. It goes from 3.2v-4.8v at .2v increments. I'm enjoying vaping right around the 4volt range, usually not higher than 4.2v. any higher seems to kill the flavor.

So since i'm new to VV, what voltage range should i stick to on my 2.0 ohm LR boge cartos? The chart in the 'Help! It Broke' section says i shouldn't go any higher than 4v, but some have said thats a bit conservative. I don't plan on going much higher than 4.2v on a regular basis. Is that fine on the Boge LR's?

4.2 should b fine but the higher ur voltage goes the hotter the vape will b and the greater chance ur juice will get too hot and taste like ****.

I would stick at or under 3.7v

So i picked one of these up, seems to be working pretty well right now. The twist has a slightly different feel than i was expecting, i thought it would sorta 'click' as you twist letting you know the voltage has changed, more of a digital control. Instead it's more of a smooth analog-style knob. Still works tho. It goes from 3.2v-4.8v at .2v increments. I'm enjoying vaping right around the 4volt range, usually not higher than 4.2v. any higher seems to kill the flavor.

So since i'm new to VV, what voltage range should i stick to on my 2.0 ohm LR boge cartos? The chart in the 'Help! It Broke' section says i shouldn't go any higher than 4v, but some have said thats a bit conservative. I don't plan on going much higher than 4.2v on a regular basis. Is that fine on the Boge LR's?

I'm curious, if it doesn't click can it easily be accidentally changed to another voltage?

I haven't noticed it moving on me yet Chris, it seems to hold it's place pretty well, but I suppose if carried around in a pocket or purse for awhile it prolly would. Personally i'd prefer a more clicky knob so i know exactly where i'm at. If it's in between 3.8 and 4.0 am i at 3.8 or 3.9? everything i've read says it can be adjusted in .2 intervals so i'd assume i'd still be at 3.8, but you see my point lol

Thanks blu, can't see myself goin any higher than 4.2, and i only bump it up to that on juices with little to no throat hit. 3.6-4.0 seems to be my sweet spot, lower on the DCC's cuz like u said, the vape gets a bit too warm and drowns out the flavor.

kgo's are unregulated, so they're actually more like 4.2v off the charger and progressively work their way down in voltage throughout the charge to about 3.7v when they need recharged

not sure about riva's but i believe they're a regulated 3.7v

eGo's are TYPICALLY 3.2-3.4v regulated. could be 3.2, 3.3 or 3.4v depending on manf.

go-go, igo, etc... i'm unsure of. but they're all very close to 3.7v.