Yet Another Thing I Can Thank Analogs For!

Kidney Cancer! Add my name to the growing list of surgeries I've seen on the forum lately. May 3th is my day for going under the knife! Hopefully the doc can do a partial removal. Wish me luck :cheers:

I hope your surgery are recovery go smoothly and well, Viper Ron. Trust that family and I will say a special prayer for you especially on May 3rd. Please let us know how you are doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the prayers Breal, with yours and all my friends and familys the surgery was a sucess :) They were able to do a partial and the kidney function is back to normal. The tests came out positive that it is indeed cancer but the surgeon seems sure that it was all removed. I will go through testing every 3 months or so to make sure that it does not return. Thank you all and God Bless :cheers:

Thank God they got it and that things are looking up! What an awful fright and ordeal to have to go through. :( I'll be praying for you continuously throughout the months ahead. I'm glad you posted this, the more white vibes and prayers we can muster up for you, the better the chances of keeping our family members safe and sound.

Great news Ron, so happy the surgery was successful! May many thoughts & prayers be with you for a fast, full recovery! I'm sure all this was very trying, but if there's any silver lining, at least it wasn't advanced beyond treatment, and at least it wasn't lung cancer. Glad things are looking up :)

Cheers!