Need Help Finding An (All-Day / Everyday) Vape

Right now I'm going through so many flavors a day its just silly. I find the more often I change flavors, the more often I end up saying screw it & smoking an analog.

So what is your "go-to" flavor for everyday or all-day vaping (for those of you that actually have one).

At this point I'm thinking a tabacco flavor might not be a bad idea, until i quit smokes for good anyways!

for tobacco flavors here's what i can recommend

Boba's Bounty- this juice is an acquired taste. i did not like it for a day or two, but it is good. it's the best tobacco juice i've ever had. goes great with beer and coffee :)

TVR 555- this juice is good right off the bat, real good solid tobacco flavor.

RY4- pretty much any variation of this juice that i've had has been good. it's just a good flavor all around. kind of complex, more sweet than most the other tobacco flavors out there, but not too sweet.

those have been my favorites. i've tried others, but nothing worth mentioning. i used to be 100%pg only, but the longer i stay away from that the less i miss it. try some vg if your'e not already. it doesn't take much to make a big difference. a 70/30 mix is my sweet spot.

Right now I'm going through so many flavors a day its just silly. I find the more often I change flavors, the more often I end up saying screw it & smoking an analog.

So what is your "go-to" flavor for everyday or all-day vaping (for those of you that actually have one).

At this point I'm thinking a tabacco flavor might not be a bad idea, until i quit smokes for good anyways!

I was smoking Winston Lights (NON menthol) right before quitting, so I ordered tons of different tobacco flavors + a lot of random fruit / mint flavors, just for the heck of it.

None really "did it" for me and I was switching around, too.. so I hear you on that.

I decided to stick with "Peppermint" and so far, so good.

for tobacco flavors here's what i can recommend

Boba's Bounty- this juice is an acquired taste. i did not like it for a day or two, but it is good. it's the best tobacco juice i've ever had. goes great with beer and coffee :)

TVR 555- this juice is good right off the bat, real good solid tobacco flavor.

RY4- pretty much any variation of this juice that i've had has been good. it's just a good flavor all around. kind of complex, more sweet than most the other tobacco flavors out there, but not too sweet.

those have been my favorites. i've tried others, but nothing worth mentioning. i used to be 100%pg only, but the longer i stay away from that the less i miss it. try some vg if your'e not already. it doesn't take much to make a big difference. a 70/30 mix is my sweet spot.

I ordered some TVR - 555 Menthol (since i smoked only menthol, arggh yuck!)

I find myself mixing it with the Camel flavor from myfreedomsmokes, to get the camel menthol flavor....& i'm only mixing it because the TVR 555 Menthol has a bit of a windex taste/smell to it. Otherwise It'd be perfect. Perhaps though I just got a bad batch & I'll re-order.

I'm definitely going to order some Boba's since everyones raving about it. What's all this about "getting their hands on some"....is it out-of-stock a lot of what's up with that? I hate when people try to build hype!

From a friend: he was pleasantly surprised by top vapor/mad vapes RY4. We both thought there liquid sucked except this one.

Boba's - I only started vaping this yesterday & I went from thinking it was interesting to liking it. I have found when I vape this for about an hour, when I go back to my daily vape of DIY Apple Danish that my DIY flavors are more defined.

Another ? Though, since you feel like having an analog, is your nic strength high enough?

I vape strictly bakery with an odd mixture of fruit thrown in. Bobas being the exception.

Are you finding you just don't like the flavors?

Bams needs a BAM!!

I picked up some menthol burst at Vape Bash a couple weekends ago. I filled up some cartos for some people at work that were menthol smokers and have either switched to vaping or are in the 50/50 vape/smoking stage. They all seem to really like this juice for the same reason that I don't... it reminds me of smoking a menthol cigarette and I HATED menthol when I was a smoker.

It's not a tobacco mix - but it somehow just does it. One of em even said "I feel like I'm smoking again for the first time since I quite" So if you like menthol I'd give it a try.

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/usa-liquid-menthol-burst.html

Def give Boba's Bounty from AVEjuice a try. My favorite liquid is a vanilla tobacco flavor from ######. I only have 2 flavors I vape, Boba and the vanilla tobacco. I havnt vaped Boba in about a month so it has been Vanilla Tobacco all day everyday and I cant get enough!!

I'll put another flavor out there for you. I think it was mega who turned me on to this.

Dunhill from www.myfreedomsmokes.com

It's the closest thing to an analog that I've ever tried. I can say it's almost too close. But, if I'm really craving a cigarette, and my menthol isn't doing it for me, I vape that. It's something I would definitely recommend to someone just coming off of analogs.

Any of the Dekang tobaco flavors suit me fine.I usually have one bottle for use at home and a different one for away and use them until they are gone then get a different one.I just got an order in 10 10 ml bottles of liquid and a pac of Boge carto's for less than $60.00 from http://www.ecigbestsave.com/default.asp or http://www.litecigusa.net/dekang_e_liquid_s/60.htm

For some reason the few 555's I have tried are so bland and basey that I cant get past a few taste tests before the bottle gets pushed aside forever or given away. I really enjoy my tobacco blends, usually the more sweet ones (RY4 and bobas)

I have ordered over 60 bottles of juice and probably only finished 4 or 5 flavors.

Currently I rotate between AVEjuice's Bobas Bounty and Flue Cured Tobacco, I really like Halo Tribeca (sweet RY4 tobacco), Nom Nom Joose has a Butterscotch and Breakfast tobacco which are both amazing (his raspberry mojito is surprisingly pleasent for a fruity drink vape) Vermillion River also has some really good woody, mapely tobacco blends that really leave me wanting more. There are so many good choices I usually vape at least two different juices per day one more tobacco tasting one and one with some sweet flavors in it.

I picked up some menthol burst at Vape Bash a couple weekends ago. I filled up some cartos for some people at work that were menthol smokers and have either switched to vaping or are in the 50/50 vape/smoking stage. They all seem to really like this juice for the same reason that I don't... it reminds me of smoking a menthol cigarette and I HATED menthol when I was a smoker.

It's not a tobacco mix - but it somehow just does it. One of em even said "I feel like I'm smoking again for the first time since I quite" So if you like menthol I'd give it a try.

http://www.volcanoec...thol-burst.html

I am not a fan of the menthol burst. I think it tastes kind of like vicks vapor rub or bengay smells. However at the Kiosk I work at people like to buy it. I have talked to some people that like to mix it with the Tobacco Pure from volcano and they say that it tastes a lot like a camel silver (menthol).

You should check with companies and find one that offers a sample pack. In those instances, you will get an ample amount if liquid and the opportunity to try a few flavors out. Don't limit yourself to a large bottle of one flavor, the disappointment that occurs should you not like the flavor will lead back to analogs.

You should check with companies and find one that offers a sample pack. In those instances, you will get an ample amount if liquid and the opportunity to try a few flavors out. Don't limit yourself to a large bottle of one flavor, the disappointment that occurs should you not like the flavor will lead back to analogs.

Amen. Exactly why my 1st 2 juice purchases have been this sampler pack from the vapor room, plus free 3ml for every purchase and free 15ml for 1st time customer. Thats 7 different flavors and 48ml of liquid for $20 on your first order. If you can't find a mainstay from that crop you've got bigger problems :-p

http://thevaporroom.net/five-sample-bottle-6ml-dea6.html

Taste is subjective, many people will like different juices and more times then not their taste will change. Finding the juice you like is probably the hardest part of vaping. The best thing to do is narrow it down by category first. Tobacco, Bakery, Fruit, etc....And just about the time you find that sweet spot, BAM! Your taste will crave something new :cheers:

Yes flavors are subjective but your chosen PV,setup, voltage used plays a big part in how a flavor tastes. My sweet spot is a true 3.7...when I hit the button and take a puff it reads 3.7, that is the perfect flavor for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk