The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

BWB Malty Toffee (dang ordering limits!) and I'm about to try their waffle - a friend of mine said that the waffle was the one currently "blowing her skirt up" lol! Other than that, absinthe or licorice, blueberry, dang there are so many! Any good coffee or caramel flavor. I like savory flavors :)

Oh yeah - I do talk a mile a minute IRL, ROFL!!! Makes it easier here too, when you can type 85 wpm! If it was my phone - it's qwerty but it slows me down ;)

Edited by daisygirlie

BWB Malty Toffee (dang ordering limits!) and I'm about to try their waffle - a friend of mine said that the waffle was the one currently "blowing her skirt up" lol! Other than that, absinthe or licorice, blueberry, dang there are so many! Any good coffee or caramel flavor. I like savory flavors

Oh yeah - I do talk a mile a minute IRL, ROFL!!! Makes it easier here too, when you can type 85 wpm! If it was my phone - it's qwerty but it slows me down

I type close to the same. Not so fast as I am on my phone most times now. Lol

I wasn't a fan of bwb waffle but tastes are subjective. I do have a pretty good waffle recipe as well.

banana

Real banana? Ripe banana? Banana candies? I make a ripe banana that is VERY strong. The other banana is more not quite a real banana taste but close.

Hmmm banana chocolate waffle. Lol

These sound like challenges to me. Lol

Pm me your addies and I will work on them this weekend :)

Bams needs a BAM!!

I type close to the same. Not so fast as I am on my phone most times now. Lol

I wasn't a fan of bwb waffle but tastes are subjective. I do have a pretty good waffle recipe as well.

Real banana? Ripe banana? Banana candies? I make a ripe banana that is VERY strong. The other banana is more not quite a real banana taste but close.

Hmmm banana chocolate waffle. Lol

These sound like challenges to me. Lol

Pm me your addies and I will work on them this weekend :)

Bams needs a BAM!!

Oooh diy waffle. Gotta have that buttery syrupy thing going for it, lol! Or a good banana pudding - the thought of that makes my taste buds stand at attention, lol!

Edited by daisygirlie

Banana pudding or banana custard is an easy one :)

My waffles taste like a real waffle and not just maple. It tastes for lack of a better term "doughiness".

I do have to add a little more syrup taste though.

Bams needs a BAM!!

Edited by bamsbbq

losing my interest in vaping. don't think i'll be doing it much longer. haven't craved a cigarette in a long, long while. think it's time to move on to the next shiny thing....

losing my interest in vaping. don't think i'll be doing it much longer. haven't craved a cigarette in a long, long while. think it's time to move on to the next shiny thing....

Yeah I would lose interest too if all I vaped were 808's :lol:

want to go home......pt test in the morning,probly in the rain.

Ick - pt in the rain - not fun at all!

i have fallen in love with anything banana recently. Right now im vaping methol banana, contemplating whether its time to get ouf bed yet or not.

That sounds, erm, as interesting as my metholated cherry limeade, lol!

banana cream sugar cookie is what I made and it's pretty good!

Now *that* sounds heavenly!

But, but, but you're my Leo hero! I'd never have fallen in love with them and found PV joy (vs joye...ugh) I understand it though, if you no longer need the nic, and everything becomes more effort than it's worth, time to move on. I hope you at least still come around the forums if you decide to quit the ecigs - you're funny and it would at least give you a place to blow off steam if you need the break :D

I've got a question for y'all. I'm looking for a good pear. The first one I tried tasted like soap. I've got one coming from AltCig that has good reviews (but so did the first one and steeping didn't help it). I really want that kind of pear feeling in my mouth - like a pear jelly belly! Kinda like a good black licorice where the person who created the juice remembered to get the molasses taste as one of the notes that lingers and makes the perfect mouth feel afterwards.

Any pear lovers out there with ideas?

i never went out of my way to vape :hope: its just something to do while on the computer or when my hands are restless, i duno how that can get boring or become a hassle?

If you're a dripper, like many people are (myself included) you can get tired of having to add a few drops every few mins as you vape. If you're not a cartomizer fan, you have to deal with cartos or tanks. Any one of those could get old/frustrating/not worth the effort - especially if your body is no longer craving nicotine.

• 2 weeks later...