Another Noob Here

flutterby

Hi there.. noob to this forum, been vaping a little over 3 months. My first kit was a V2 and I put down the analogs the day I got it! I've since moved on to an Elite 808 and now a pretty burgundy kgo. I've learned a lot about this fascinating world of vaping and look forward to learning some from you fine folks too!

Thanks Viper Ron.. like a lot of folks, I've been haning out at another forum,, and it's true what they say.. it's so darn big and a little impersonal. Seems nice and friendly here! I look forward to spending some time here with you guys.

Thanks blu! I love that Elite, it was such a step up from the V2. I've moved on again, now I have a kgo and REALLY love that one! But I still carry my elite, it's a little more discreet than the kgo. And I think I get pretty decent throat hit and flavor from the 808s. Small as the v2 is, I still think it was a great place to start. A little pricey maybe but it worked for me. When I got my kgo I also got an adapter for my Cartos. But I find it's just easier to grab my pretty new BLUE Elite and use that with the 808 Cartos. Don't think I'll ever be a mid girl. I'm a happy camper with elite and kgo. Now if I could just find the perfect juice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there FB and welcome hope you hang around. this place is great im still somewhat of a newbie myself but i creep around alot. and help out where i can. ive learned pretty much just about everything i know from this place. also i get all my e-liq from A-S but that looks as its about to change. going to try out TVR this month. anyhow 3 months gratz on that!

Thanks guys and yes, I really like TVR. the Keoke coffee was my big favorite from there when I first started. Apparently it has "steeped" a while and the flavor has intensified greatly. I had to water it down a bit! But I still like it, mixed with a little TVR cappuccino. I also really liked their pomegranate, and no others I've found even compare. My gosh, who knew there were so many forums out there!! I think I'll hang here awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk