Lr 306 Atomizer + Dripping

kitsune

I have finally got around to trying the 306 atomizers. (took me long enough...I have a hard time with change).

I am(was) a die hard 510LR dripper.....

Initially, the packaging of the atomizer had me a bit perplexed. (I have used 510 atomizers exclusively for the last 2 1/2+ years.).

I was thinking of it in terms of a 510 atomizer. When it arrived, I thought I had ordered a cartomizer by mistake - not realizing it is just a cover for the heating element. once I figured out the plastic cartridge can easily by removed to expose the heating element and the plastic drip tip(included separately) is then slipped over the heating element and is ready to vape.

I know, I know....noob moment. But then again, My experience beyond the 510's is pretty limited. And I did figure it out (finally).

Been using the 306 for dripping the last couple days and it really is pretty great. Nice warm vapor, excellent throat hit and vapor.

I find I actually take a shorter draw with the 306 as compared to the 510 LR's. Excellent flavor...even better than the 510's. No wick to burn or trap juice.

I still only drip 2 drops at a time, same as with the 510. Tried 3, but had a bit of leaking. Even with the 510's I only use 2 drops at a time.

Very consistent hit each time. does get a dry hit when time to re drip (no drip shield yet)...however, the dry hit, isn't near as nasty as with the 510's.

Over all, I really like the 306's for dripping. I may have finally found a replacement for 510LR's. Actually had to order a few more from the forever vapor store (while I was stocking up on a few more VT liquids.) :baby:

same threading as the 510. the 306 goes with everthing I own. Should give it a try...I wouldn't say they are a ton better than the 510...but I do like the fact that there is no wick to deal with. Seems to be a bit less leaking too.

Nice review. I like how you're not embarased to say you had a noob moment, lol. I'm alot like you with the 510's. I never tried a 901 or any other drip attys but I will get to them eventualy. I might get to the 306 first because I like what you said about it and my Mark's mod needs a fresh one.

Haha l had the same noobie moment. Cisco explined it very nicely to me in a support ticket.... yeh... i was that stumped lol.

Love mine on my Reo . The Reo catches all the excess and theres never a mess even when i douse the atty with 5-6 drops. (Extra flavor the wetter it is)

Glad you finally tried the Cisco 306! Ain't life grand. :)

Initially, the packaging of the atomizer had me a bit perplexed. (I have used 510 atomizers exclusively for the last 2 1/2+ years.).

I was thinking of it in terms of a 510 atomizer. When it arrived, I thought I had ordered a cartomizer by mistake - not realizing it is just a cover for the heating element. once I figured out the plastic cartridge can easily by removed to expose the heating element and the plastic drip tip(included separately) is then slipped over the heating element and is ready to vape.

I know, I know....noob moment. But then again, My experience beyond the 510's is pretty limited. And I did figure it out (finally).

LOL! I'm So glad you explained that one. I was way too embarrassed to ask. I bought a couple of 510 atomizers and a package of the 306s you described. It was the darndest thing! I couldn't figure out the 306s to save my life, so I just stuck with the 510s. Now, I very much prefer the 306s to the 510s. Strange, it's such a cheap plastic looking thing compared the the 510's, but they are much more flavorful.

Edited by Breal

i keep meaning to pick one of these up, but most of the ones i find are 1.5ohm and i just don't know that i want stuff that low anymore, i'm much more comfortable in the 2.0ohm range.

i keep meaning to pick one of these up, but most of the ones i find are 1.5ohm and i just don't know that i want stuff that low anymore, i'm much more comfortable in the 2.0ohm range.

I have a 1.8ohm i06 i will throw in the box for you. I will just label a bag FOR BLUECAVVY lol

Take it up with Mega if stuff is missing

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

http://www.empiremod...ct_p/emapds.htm

there's directions bout halfway down the page, it says you can just take a pin basically and widen the holes, i'm not sure how that's supposed to work on aluminum but it says that's what you do lol.

if not you could take a drill bit one step above the size of the current holes and simply redrill them to a larger size.

definately DON'T go too big though.

at

Edited by blucavvy

I have finally got around to trying the 306 atomizers. (took me long enough...I have a hard time with change).

I am(was) a die hard 510LR dripper.....

Been using the 306 for dripping the last couple days and it really is pretty great. Nice warm vapor, excellent throat hit and vapor.

Funny about your noob moment. lol I did try the LR 306 a few months back. Took forever to get the original cartridge off. I also ordered a drip tip to go with it. I ended up with the shorty tip and not the cannon (longer version). Really liked the vapor, but it was to warm for me. I might have had better luck if I had ordered the longer drip tip for it. I still have one packaged, guess I am saving that for a emergency moment. lol Glad that you like them.

I know this is a review for the 306, but how does the 901 do compared to the 306 and 510?

@bob, I didnt like the draw on my drip sheild either, so I just used a 1/16 (or 1.5mm should work) drill bit to widen the holes and the draw is 100 percent better. It no longer feels like i'm sucking on the end of a pencil lol

The 901 is a good atty actually. I dont know why it doesnt get more playing time. I have some LR901's that work great.

That's what I'm talking about. I've been waiting a long time for a 901 and I just found out about this 306. I'll have to get both of them. And I'll have to get an adaptor for the 901 or a big battery for it, and more drip tips.... Damn, I've been ordering alot of stuff lately!!

If drilling doesnt help then try to move the position of the shield a little up or down it might help a bit. If not I found that different adaptors give a different resistance. I have a sealed 510-510 and it works better then a unsealed 510-510 idk it might just be me lol

I am glad to know I wasn't the only person stumped by the 306 faux casing. I think one of the things I am liking the most is how well it works on the ego...gives me the same type of hit that I get at 4.7 V with my VV. The flavors are really holding up. I have been vaping a 16mg midnight and it really is better with the 306...feels more like when I vape 24mg. For me Throat hit is only second to flavor, and even then its close.

I know this is a review for the 306, but how does the 901 do compared to the 306 and 510?

The 901 is a good atty actually. I dont know why it doesnt get more playing time. I have some LR901's that work great.

The only problem I had with the 901's was the throat hit. the throat hit for me is much warmer and stronger with the 510 and 306. The 901 had great vapor and flavor. It really does boil down to personal preference. Honestly, the only way you find out what works best is to try the various options.

I have finally tried: 901(back in the beginning), Ego and 510 tanks(lost interest, better items), the tube tank, cartomizers (not my favorite), ego clearomizer and now the 306. Honestly out of all those the only two that didn't really work for me has been the 901 and the cartomizers.

still love dripping the most...306 and 510, next is the ego clearomizer and then the tube tank(only because the cartomizer takes time to prime).

Just remember the 306 comes with a removable plastic cover that looks an awful lot like a cartomizer..... :baby:

I recently tried dripping. I have used 510's & 306's. How do you get them to last? If I get a week out of them I feel very lucky. I've tried debriging, cleaning, and even alternating them. At the cost cartos is more more econmical but not as flexible as dripping.

Not sure if I have a sure fire cure. I make sure they don't get too hot. I let them cool down a bit when I am chain vaping. I use mostly PG liquids...not sure at all if that makes any kind of difference though.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines