2 Dead 5 Wounded At My Lady Friends Work

I just found out that a hospital my lady friend works at had 2 **** heads come in and shoot the place up an hour ago.

I can't get a hold of her...she isn't answering texts or phone calls and I am freaking out right now.

Just type western psych into Google for the article.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Also when I worked for jimmy johns I was in there for at least a half an hour a day.

Man - that's just crazy. Hope your friend is okay. I heard about this on the radio - isn't it part of the college campus? They said it may have been a lot worse if they hadn't been on spring break.

jesus bob, I'm srry first and foremost

second glad ur girl is ok

third forget about the review on the damn drip shield, comfort ur girl man, and if ur drinking please don't drive brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys tonight.

jesus bob, I'm srry first and foremost

second glad ur girl is ok

third forget about the review on the damn drip shield, comfort ur girl man, and if ur drinking please don't drive brother. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys tonight.

I'm not at her house now. I left to get a six pack and its a long walk so I got on here for a little.

Also I never drink and drive. I bike and drive...that way if my stupidity causes a crash I am the only one who us injured

Wow...I bike and drive...yep...

She is OK now though ...really traumatic experience though

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

rock on buddy just stay safe

I am man. Just so strange to think that my last job had me in that lobby for 30-45 minutes a day. I read the report and I would have been standing right where 2 others got shot if I would gave been on a delivery.

OMG!! Glad she is ok. someone was shot right in front of her? dang she is going to have bad dreams and etc for awhile. probably PTSD which I have from a car accident I was in 10 yrs ago and I still hear the crashing of metal..very very scarey...I am really glad she is ok and did not get injured. I feel bad for the guy who was killed. he was 25 the news paper said. and the shooter did not have ID on him. they are running his finger prints to see who he is.

Edited by Tagsanstuff

I am glad you got there to comfort her...what a horrible ordeal !!!

And please Bob...for all our sakes....DO NOT BIKE AND DRIVE!!! :scooter:

Yeah, ditto. I didn't want to say anything, but I'm so glad that kitsune did!

So glad that your lady got through that unscathed, at least physically. I'm sure you'll be strong for her and able to walk through this time with her with love, comfort and patience. Going back to work, walking through that lobby again won't be easy, for either of you, I'm sure.