Dayvape Wins The Award For Best Person Ever

So as some of you may know i recently bought a lemon on ecf. I bought a Saber Touch that is pretty much useless. It has been nothing but a pain in the Butt(lol...why did spell check capitalize Butt?...haha it did it again!)since i got it. It had battery issues when i started to use it. I was so focused on not working I didn't even notice the incredibly horrible 510 connection! This thing literally moves an inch back and forth. When i tighten an Atty or carto down on it all the way it still moves and will not fire! I have to loosen it to the point of nearly falling off it get it to work and its really not worth it.

So...on to dayvape being awesome and how this might benefit you. I have been wanting a Saber Touch for a LONNNNG time. Their are 3 mods i love...any notcigs PV, the GLV, and the saber touch. I have been so bummed out by this whole experience that dayvape was kind enough to PM and offer his unused working g saber tocuh free of charge :). If that wasn't an amazing thing to do i don't know what is! I wanted to publicly thank him for being a nice enough person to offer a bummed out Vaper a free mod!

Now on to how this may benefit you!

I have been talking g with sir Lawrence(maker of the saber touch)and i am going to have the connection fixed. So...i will have 2 working saber touches!!! Well...not for long. I have decided that once this baby is all fixed up and working properly i am going to give it away on vapor talk. The only stipulation is you can not own any high voltage mods to enter. I would like to give this away to someone who has just gotten into vaping and has never experienced using a mod before.

I will have more details once the saber is fixed and ready to be given away. This thing vapes like a champ when it's working!

Contest to come in a week or so!

Don't thank me...thank dayvape for being an awesome dude!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

DAYVAPE can come across as a total a$$ sometimes on the forum :D but I know he has a good heart. He is a giver and thats awesome. Cant wait to see the contest Bob.

i am just so blown away by this that i am almost at a loss for words right now. i dont see things like this happen at all really and well yeah they never happen to me so gratz that you found someone awesome enuff to be so cool to you. and as for dryvape remember dude not that i think you care. but good things happen to people that do good things sir!

DAYVAPE can come across as a total a$$ sometimes on the forum but I know he has a good heart. He is a giver and thats awesome. Cant wait to see the contest Bob.

Its the internet. If i had a dollar for eveyytime i came on to a forum drunk and acted like an idiot i would have a lot of dollars.

This contest wouldn't have happened without him. I will be putting up the saber touch and one set of batteries...winner will need to buy a charger. Still waiting to herenfoom sir Lawrence. He knows it is a second hand mod so if i have to pay a little out of pocket to fix it no biggie.

I will keep you guys updated.

You guys are awesome! I really wasn't looking for any recognition... lol. I hope you like it and it serves you well Bob. I will be putting it in the mail today.

@Jeffb: I will continue to do my best being the forum a$$ too! And don't you forget it!

Edited by DAYVAPE

You guys are awesome! I really wasn't looking for any recognition... lol. I hope you like it and it serves you well Bob.

@Jeffb: I will continue to do my best being the forum a$$ too! And don't you forget it!

For some reason everytime Jeff posts i want to be a jerk to him. I have no idea why...i see a post and when i see Jeff's avatar looming beside it i just get angry.

:p

P.s. where's my tracking number!?!?! Lol

Calling vapor moon soon

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

For some reason everytime Jeff posts i want to be a jerk to him. I have no idea why...i see a post and when i see Jeff's avatar looming beside it i just get angry.

Is it cuz "You're Special" ? :lol:

Sent from my Ice Cream Cone HP

Edited by jeffb