Dayvape Wins The Award For Best Person Ever

Well that considerate of him...i wouod seriously like to be considered when youre finished bob.. been vaping 3 months only with an ego c..never tried a mod but am quite interested, just not enough to buy one any time soon.. would be sooo awesome :D

Well that considerate of him...i wouod seriously like to be considered when youre finished bob.. been vaping 3 months only with an ego c..never tried a mod but am quite interested, just not enough to buy one any time soon.. would be sooo awesome

Then you qualify to enter the contest of course. I'm not exactly sure what the rules will be or what kind of contest it will be but it is going to be something fun. I am sending out the ST tomorrow so I will keep everyone updated.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Well while on the subject of generosity I would like to thank kitsune for the ego passthrough with the two atomizers and 510 tank she gave me with a bottle of juice. I have just started vaping a few months ago and haven't really had the money for much of anything as I can't seem to get work and being an independent contractor I can't seem to get much calls. Also on top of all of that I am still living in my parents house and I am fixing to turn 24. But anyways I get by surprisingly. Anyways I would also like to thank bob for his generosity for the juice I am getting sent from him. This forum is great and I didn't realize anything like this would ever happen in a forum and I am very amazed. Anyways I am going to bed soon and hope to post more later when I find some useful stuff if anything thinks some of the things I am posting are useful I actually just posted a site with a 50% off coupon that I received in my email if anyone is interested.

Edited by willmon22