Hello, I Am New And Just Started Vaping.

willmon22

I am wondering about the smoke51 kit if anyone has happened to of used it here. I plan on getting one as this mistic one doesn't seem to be too great and the atomizer is integrated into the cartomizer so I can't remove it without breaking it.

If at all possible, keep looking. Not saying its a bad product, just saying, there are products out there with much better versatility.

Personally I vote looking into the Ego or 510's. The parts are interchangeable and can be purchase from many vendors. Not limited to buying refill carts, much better flavor selection out there.

Just glad you are looking at vaping options.

BTW... Welcome !!!!

I would rather vape than go for analogs. As vaping has much less things in it that don't have cancerous things in it that I know of. And I have seen lots of videos of pulmonalogists saying that it is better than smoking analogs. I would really be interested in getting something as seen here:

I guess it is called a tank. I think this would be much easier to fill and it would probably last longer also won't have to worry about getting it too full or even filling it in the wrong place either. Anyone know where I can get one of these for cheap?

most mods i see are like 80$+. you need the mod,+batteries, and the thing ontop is a tank with cartomizers in the middle which you also have to replace. from what I heard omega/silver bullet are reliable first mods. or if you want to try the cigarette style small ecigs first, joye 510 is good, or even the volt from smokeless image I've been looking at recently, comes with a nice personal charging case and choices of sealed automatic or manual batteries, im thinking about trying out the volt automatic ecigs, heard alot of good reviews about them.

That type of Tank system can also be used with the Ego.

InfernoTubeTankEgo-Atomizer.jpg

The Top Pic is an Ego type battery with the Tube Tank from Volcano Ecig. The Tank holds about 3ml of liquid.

The bottom pic is an Ego with 510 atomizer. (about the size of a Sharpie)

Vaping for me, is sooooo much better than smoking. The flavor choices are way better.

Thats the one....I really like it !!!

If you get that one, you also want the Tube sock...its a metal piece that fits between the ego and the tube tank to give it a flush look. fits a tiny bit loose on the ego, easily fixed with a small o ring or orthodontic rubber band (thank goodness for kids). Link to a review I did on it. Really does work well with my ego.

The Mistic from you other thread is a good product...those who never tried should not comment.

I am looking for the next PV...but this is great for driving and being outside on the town.

When refilling, make sure you do not drip juice in the "hole" and let it sit for a bit.

My battery lasts two days, it hits hard for the "cheaper" entry e-cig...cannot be compared

to something with the plastic cartomizers (cartridges)...the prefill cart is strong...lasts for over

a week at moderate vaping.

Got me off analogs first day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCVWT1b-Xzg&feature=youtu.be

The Mistic from you other thread is a good product...those who never tried should not comment.

I am looking for the next PV...but this is great for driving and being outside on the town.

When refilling, make sure you do not drip juice in the "hole" and let it sit for a bit.

My battery lasts two days, it hits hard for the "cheaper" entry e-cig...cannot be compared

to something with the plastic cartomizers (cartridges)...the prefill cart is strong...lasts for over

you must be a very light vaper for your battery to last 2 days and cart a week.

Well neither of us said we are a all out heavy smoker. But anyways the mistic was perfectly fine when I started out. But I actually had krave as my very first ecig it started out like crap and it never really cut out on my but once. After about halfway through using it was actually working like it was suppose to. But it eventually died and I didn't have a charger for it so I got rid of it.

look in the suppliers forum here and go to the nexcig post for their 44 dollar pcc kit, if you like the slim type ecigs a gen 2 808 is a great step up from the mystic.

or you can look into a cheap ego or leo kit, both good products with high mah batteries

If they restock I may just get this instead: http://www.firstvapor.com/510l-4-piece-passthrough-e-cigarette-w-free-atomizer-and-cartridges does anyone know if this will be as good as anything else I have been asking about? Since you can have it plugged in while using it I think it wouldn't really matter what the battery is rated as. But anyways I have looked at some reviews for the smoke51 trio and it seems like I am getting lots of them that don't even take much of a drag off of it at all. I don't get paid until the 17th anyway so I have plenty of time to choose one if anyone can help me out. I don't want to spend more that $30 if I really have to. But if there is a kit with just the bare essentials with 1 battery 1 charger and one cart with atomizer I wouldn't mind as long as it has everything I need. Anyways thanks for the help thus far it has been great.

passthrus are great but you have to remember you can't take them anywhere that does not have a usb port.

how bout this http://www.ecigarsenal.com/Boge_Leo_Economy_Pack_p/10061.htm

this batt can be used as a passthru, can be taken off the cord when ur on the go, has a lockout feature, 800mah for a long battery life, a 4ml carto so you don't have to top off often, and is super cheap for the "kit". Everything you need (other than juice) for under 20 bucks.

I use these for my daily vape and its great for v/t/f also you can get 1.5ohm dc cartos for it as well if you like warm vapor.

That's a great deal for the Leo, and I am a big fan of the unit. The batteries are great - but they do suffer a little bit if you get the dual coil LR cartos, which is almost a must for the unit.

What's the "special on/off feature" that page mentions? I didn't know Leo batteries could be shut off...