Hello, I Am New And Just Started Vaping.

willmon22

Thanks I will take that and put it in my options. That is a good price and I am sure that it will be fine. So this one actually has a battery that can be used as a passthrough as well then? If that is the case then I am sure this will be a much better choice. And is it possible to get a tank for these?

That's a great deal for the Leo, and I am a big fan of the unit. The batteries are great - but they do suffer a little bit if you get the dual coil LR cartos, which is almost a must for the unit.

What's the "special on/off feature" that page mentions? I didn't know Leo batteries could be shut off...

the older boge leos can't b shut off, the new boges (and more specifically the innokin leos) have a 3 click lockout feature so the button won't misfire in ur pocket or w/e, the innokin models also have batt life indicators on the buttons, green is good batt life, orange is fair, and red is low/needs to be charged soon.

Thanks I will take that and put it in my options. That is a good price and I am sure that it will be fine. So this one actually has a battery that can be used as a passthrough as well then? If that is the case then I am sure this will be a much better choice. And is it possible to get a tank for these?

yes it can be used while charging (like a passthru) and yes there are tank options akin to the ego c.not on that site though. There are also atty/cart options but ive never been a fan of those, the lr cartos are really where its at with the leo

there is an ego passthrough also , 25$ http://www.forevervapor.com/joye-ego-t/joye-ego-t-mega-passthrough/ but its just for the battery. Can be used as a passthrough, and theres a cap when u remove it from the usb cable so u can take it around places without the wire being attached.

the leo looks like a great deal though, everything for only 18 bucks is a steal

Are the Boge Leos as 510 Thread ???

@willmon....If they are a 510 thread then any 510 or ego atomizer, cartomizer or tank will work with it. The 510 passthrough you were looking at will work as a passthrough (hooked to computer) or be able to be used on the go. Any type of device that works as a passthrough and stand alone is great....you can even get a usb/car adapter and use it while it charges in your car.

the older style boge/innokin leo's are not 510 threaded no they are a proprietary threading. however there are adaptors that you can get to switch to 510 threading. i'll have one in a few days and will post results :)

the newer innokin leo's however called the innokin "leo pro" are 510 threaded. however i don't believe they are even out yet. they're a tank system like the ego c. but of course that does not mean you have to run the tanks.

the biggest reason i posted that particular one is that he'll have a good system (even if currently it's not 510 compatible) that is extremely cheap with a high mah battery, passthru capabilities, access to large carto's for ease of use, and a tried and true product that's known to work very well. all for under 25 bucks shipping included. all he needs to supply is juice, for his particular budget i just personally believe it's his best option for a quality product.

the joye 510 is a slim style pv. there's 2 different sizes one is about 70 or 80mm and one is 100+mm if i'm not mistaken. i believe the 100+mm are roughly 280mah give or take some. and the 70 or80mm are maybe 200mah. they are a fairly low voltage batt but i do not know the exact specs. imho for a slim ecig i would not recommend it. though there are lots of options available for it the slim battery is just not good. most people that start with them find that when they move up to a bett ecig (say the ego) realize how horrible the v/t/f was on the joye 510. (vapor/throat hit/flavor)

if you want a good slim battery the only one i can personally recommend (based on personal use and really good reviews) would be a gen 2 kr808, there's nothing wrong with the gen 1 (i use several myself and love them) but the gen 2's are regulated to 3.6 volts which is nice. they come in 3 different sizes. most people that use these love the v/t/f. grimmgreen and pbusardo gave them outstanding reviews. you can look them up on youtube. the downside to these is they can be a tad on the expensive side for a full kit, but if your'e interested pm and i can shoot you a list of very good vendors. they will not fit your current budget however though.

65mm-220mah

78mm-320mah

102mm-420mah

that being said each vendor has just a tad bit gen 2 batt. v4l seems to have the best draw (hit) and some vendors even claim that their batts have higher than average mah, believe somewhere i read bloog mf rates their 102mm at 480mah which is outstanding for a slim ecig. the other thing to consider with a slim ecig is that most will not support a low resistance atty/carto. the 400+mah batts should be fine and i've ran lr stuff of several of the smaller ecig batts but you do so at the risk of greatly reducing the overall lifespan of your battery.

the joye 510 ego is a completely different animal. same 510 threading, completely different battery, usually lowest mah rating of at least 600, so WAY better than a slim ecig. even the 400+mah 102mm kr808's.

the ego is a very good pv, and i will certainly not try to dissuade you from getting one. i would definately recommend an eGo kit if you have the money.

on to the leo, yes it is better than a joye 510 in every way shape and form. period. for the price the boge leo i linked you to earlier, is simply moneywise your best current option in terms of a really good device for cheap.

Edited by blucavvy

Hey blucavvy is this boge kit you told me about as good as the joye 510 kits? I am looking into prices for the joye 510's and it seems like I found some cheap ones but they look fake.

I saw the one you posted. I would stick to well known trusted suppliers and not try t save money. The "ego t" kit for 20 bucks you posted is actually a regular 510. I would also not reccomend the tank set ups. I have tried them and they are meh all around on vapor, throat hit, and flavor IMO.

I am still going with my original suggestion

http://hoosierecigsupply.com/KGO-kit-1100mAh-by-SLB-HEC001.htm

That kit + low resistance boge cartomizers and cisco atomizers.

Any joys kit you get will be regulated to 3.4 volts which IMO doesn't satisfy. If you buy stick style e figs you can't use low resistance and once again IMO standard resistance on 3.7 volts or lower is not a good vape. The flavor will suck, throat hit will barely be there...it just won't be satisfying.

That's my opinion. If you buy a cheap 510 starter kit you will probably end up disappointed and spending more money finding something good. Might as well just skip the hassle.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Ok thats good. I may just get one of them and get more eliquid as I am almost out. On the eliquid part is there any eliquid cheaper than a total of 6.75 after shipping and handling for 6ml with a free sample? I get mine from www.mister-e-liquid.com and it is what I found from searching and found it had kamel so that is mostly why I got it aside from other flavours they have like peanut butter cups and many other interesting flavours.

Sorry bob I am not made of money and I have tried a few different cheap ecigs and I haven't been totally disappointed yet. This mistic I have right now has a great throat hit and vapor just can't barely taste any flavor at all. Only time I can taste any flavor is when I don't inhale. But anyways I think I will just stick to the boge when I get paid.

Sorry bob I am not made of money and I have tried a few different cheap ecigs and I haven't been totally disappointed yet. This mistic I have right now has a great throat hit and vapor just can't barely taste any flavor at all. Only time I can taste any flavor is when I don't inhale. But anyways I think I will just stick to the boge when I get paid.

Nor am i...but when it comes to something that is going to save my health i don't care about money.

The number one reason people get turned off by e cigs is because they buy a cheap starter kit. Yeah it works and is alright at first but eventually its back to the analogs. If you're spending $5 a day smoking then a decent starter kit + juice + supplies to start up should be around 2-3 weeks of smoking cost wise. After that...unless you get hooked and start buying mods lol...you can keep up e cigs for roughly $40 a month(which is dirt cheap).

Also if you have bought a few cheaper starter kits and are already looking for something better that shouldn't tell you something. Maybe instead of jumping into a new kit right now you should vape on your mistic, save up enough for a quality starter kit, and buy one when you can afford it instead of looking for the cheapest decent e Cig you can buy.

Just my 2 cents...if anything i said there came off mean sounding or anything i didn't mean it to. I am just trying to look out for you so you don't buy something junky again.

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Also...if you are looking to save money but still want good e juice check out

Www.bluemistvaping.com

They have 3ml 5 bottle samples for $10. You can get 5 flavors, pick the one you like best, then get 180mils of juice for $35. 180mils will last you months and months and the juice is pretty damn good. I really like the robacco cherry and cafe caramel.

I would rather vape than go for analogs. As vaping has much less things in it that don't have cancerous things in it that I know of. And I have seen lots of videos of pulmonalogists saying that it is better than smoking analogs. I would really be interested in getting something as seen here: I guess it is called a tank. I think this would be much easier to fill and it would probably last longer also won't have to worry about getting it too full or even filling it in the wrong place either. Anyone know where I can get one of these for cheap?

For Christmas, Santa bought me a Provari and two tanks. The tanks leaked all over the place and it was like sipping on a straw. I got very sick. Horrible experience, not a very nice Santa. But, I love my Provari. Santa didn't miss a beat on that one. So, every time I see a tank I feel nauseous.

Edited by Breal

I really am kind of wondering how to make ejuice. Do you just get the nicotine vegetable glycerin or propelene glycol and mix it with whatever flavor you want? Like put some mountain dew in with it if you wanted that flavor? Or how exactly do you make a flavor you want?

I really am kind of wondering how to make ejuice. Do you just get the nicotine vegetable glycerin or propelene glycol and mix it with whatever flavor you want? Like put some mountain dew in with it if you wanted that flavor? Or how exactly do you make a flavor you want?

im not any genius or anything, but if it was that easy i dont think there would be that many eliquid vendors out there, not that im against saving money or anything, but im all for supporting small businesses based in the u.s., especially if they do it right

Edited by twelveday

honestly, I don't find DIY very difficult. It does take a bit of patience initially until you get the hang of things.

One you get the hang of vaping, Mixing is fun to give a try.

Not quite as simple as mixing with mt dew...sugars are bad to mix with. We do use food flavorings.

This will give you some DIY starting points.

I do recommend for any body wanting to try DIY, to get the hang of vaping first