Mega's Mad Science

mega

i vape my apache and cherry cowboy daily, same with dk and ry4 hell even camel toe lol. yeah that pg is in tractor supply stores only, but availabl at rts and the other places, just this is cheaper, and i almost bet theres a tractor supply near you. you also need syringes and bottles, mesuring cups, etc. it is fun though

It sounds like a lot of fun, actually. If I could just find that one go to recipe like you did, it would be worth it. I hate to think that taste is that subjective, but it is... I'm at that in between point now where I'm not really craving that menthol taste, and not necessarily craving that tobacco taste... Also, I'm at a point right now where I'm not climbing the walls for nicotine, either. I still need nicotine, obviously, but it's not the same. Everything seems to be changing, and, in my mind, I can't quite catch up to what, in particular, is actually changing. Curious.

Edited by Breal

i used to smoke newport mysteriously i dont crave menthol at all. I do add creme de menth once in a while for a menthol taste. in the end diy is more rewarding because of taste you say wow i made this, also price point. I can make almost 4 times the amount of juice as to were i was buying it. cost wish. so if 30 ml cost 15 bucks i can make 90+ ml for less than 15

nice i like worthers candies. mmmm I been noticing with my M-type after it steeps for about 2 weeks it becomes reallly satisfying. taste is wonderful. and gives me that I just smoked a cig feel. :band:

I'm sure glad that I don't crave that 'I just smoked a cig feel'... nothing sounds worse than something that reminds me of, or tastes like, a real analog! :pukes:

i used to smoke newport mysteriously i dont crave menthol at all. I do add creme de menth once in a while for a menthol taste. in the end diy is more rewarding because of taste you say wow i made this, also price point. I can make almost 4 times the amount of juice as to were i was buying it. cost wish. so if 30 ml cost 15 bucks i can make 90+ ml for less than 15

Wow.. now, you see, That's amazing. I'm scared to calculate just how much e-liquid I use in a month. Really. I'm scared. I don't want to know. I want to be in denial. :o

But, I have to know. How much juice do you go through in a month?

I'm sure glad that I don't crave that 'I just smoked a cig feel'... nothing sounds worse than something that reminds me of, or tastes like, a real analog! :pukes:

UGH! Yeah, and who would want to buy perfume/cologne called, "Ashtray Musk--like a freshly smoked cigarette"

Wow.. now, you see, That's amazing. I'm scared to calculate just how much e-liquid I use in a month. Really. I'm scared. I don't want to know. I want to be in denial. :o

i go through about 40-50 ml a month. about 10 -15 a week i guess never really kept track. wow and I mixed over 300 ml the other day lol.

Edited by mega

i go through about 40-50 ml a month. about 10 -15 a week i guess never really kept track. wow and I mixed over 300 ml the other day lol.

I think I go through much more than that. Yikes! I must be over-vaping. About 90 to 110 ml a month, maybe? Yikes! :blushing:

You made 300 ml. Goodness. What did that cost you?

Edited by Breal

nic was 15 bucks and used half do 7.50 pg used 1/8th my gallon so figure 5 bucks, 10 ml m type was like 3 bucks 5 ml of ry4 2 bucks tobacco flavor used very little like 2 ml so maybe a buck. vg used maybe 20 ml so total was like about 15 bucks. of materials. so thats months of vaping but i want more supplies i want to start selling some.

nic was 15 bucks and used half do 7.50 pg used 1/8th my gallon so figure 5 bucks, 10 ml m type was like 3 bucks 5 ml of ry4 2 bucks tobacco flavor used very little like 2 ml so maybe a buck. vg used maybe 20 ml so total was like about 15 bucks. of materials. so thats months of vaping but i want more supplies i want to start selling some.

You really should--to me!!! lol! (At a super discounted friend's rate, of course :D)

i still need to set up a pay pal account and such. but yes my stuff would be super discounted. for everyone. i got to look into getting test equipment as well. i wont sell anything till i know how much nicotine is accually in there, in case my pure ic is off.

i still need to set up a pay pal account and such. but yes my stuff would be super discounted. for everyone. i got to look into getting test equipment as well. i wont sell anything till i know how much nicotine is accually in there, in case my pure ic is off.

Used to have a paypal account years ago.

Yeah that possible inconsistency in nicotine in juice is a bit concerning. Quality, quality, quality and accuracy. Very important.

Still can't believe nicotine is so Cheap!

Edited by Breal

Used to have a paypal account years ago.

Yeah that possible inconsistency in nicotine in juice is a bit concerning. Quality, quality, quality and accuracy AND CLEANLINESS. Very important.

Still can't believe nicotine is so Cheap!

I added one more thing there for ya!

Mega's Orange creme de tobacco

36mg nic 3.33 ml

pg 3.32ml

vg 2ml

tpa m type .8 ml 20 drops

lorann orange cream .3 ml 8 drops

tpa tobacco flavor .25ml 7 drops

yeild 10 ml 12 mg 25 drops per ml

I didn't see it there and I gave him a list of flavors to stock up on that weren't on the shelf. They won't be there for a couple of weeks but I got flavorart, flavor west, capella and PA coming by the mailman soon!