Mega's Mad Science

mega

I think when I order my next amount of supplies I might have a little contest and have a little prize. just for fun.

Why don't you send a pre-filled carto to everybody and we'll take a poll! Ha! We can rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. The score of 1 could be, "It's the nastiest thing I've ever tasted!" and a score of 10 could be, "I'm a believer! This is my next all-day Vape! I will never need another flavor again!" :D

maybe people just might get a 3ml sample who knows moneys a bit tight since i dont go back to work till middle of march. but maybe in a week or so ill be getting one going. I hope.

but yeas I like your idea about a rating system. but what would go out would be marked only with pg/vg content and nic content. keep people guessing.

Edited by mega

This thread has inspired me to make juice again. I have a bunch of flavors and just ordered some more supplies. I want to come up with some good bakery and coffee flavors. It will be a while but I'll let you know how I made out. Just wondering, has anyone tried any of the sweeteners that are out there? Was wondering what kind of difference a couple of drops would do to a mix.

i been wondering if i should get sweetener. I accually found stevia liquid english toffe flavor in shaws natural section. they got others but idk if it can be used anyone?

i been wondering if i should get sweetener. I accually found stevia liquid english toffe flavor in shaws natural section. they got others but idk if it can be used anyone?

Stevia has a really strong aftertaste. Will that come out in Vaping?

Cherry cowboy

Ingredient

ml

Drops

%

Nicotine e-juice 36 mg

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

M-Type (TPA)

Cherry

Totals

Cherry cowboy

Ingredient

ml

Drops

%

Nicotine e-juice 36 mg

PG dilutant

VG dilutant

M-Type (TPA)

Cherry

Totals

ok got another one for yall.

I call this one: Apache

nicotine 35 mg 2.22 ml 56 drops 22.2%

pg 4.73 ml 119 drops 47.3%

vg 2 ml 50 drops 20 %

M-Type tfa .8 ml 20 drops 8 %

TFA tobacco .25 ml 7 drops 2.5 %

yield 6 ml

based on 25 drops per ml

Edited by mega

Ok hers my review on my Cherry cowboy. Very nice, not to cherrry like but still alows he tobacco flavor to come thru, if not better with the cherry.

vapor production, 9.5

flavor 9

smell, 10

was born on 2-13-2012

review on Apache

vapor 9.5

flavor 8

smell 9.5

born on 2-9-2012

It seems basing everything on 25 drops per ml was a bit help.

Edited by mega

You know, this is totally greek to me. But, I figure, if I stare at your recipes long enough I just Might be able to understand them. But after a long day, when I'm totally brain-fried, those acronyms (mg, pg, vg, ml, ry4, M-type TFA, STEEP) all tend to blend together (pardon the pun) and very strange things come to mind... like.. Frankenstein (and others). Ha!

now i need caffene juice to add to it an the call it "It's Alive" in time youll figure it out. i begain only a couple weeks into vaping doing diy. i learn a bit more daily.

now i need caffene juice to add to it an the call it "It's Alive" in time youll figure it out. i begain only a couple weeks into vaping doing diy. i learn a bit more daily.

2 weeks?! Well, I guess you can consider yourself "Called".

ok i guess i made a good DK tob i made it like 3 weeks ago and forgot about it. nice plesant sweet nutty flavor. its mixed at 8% 80- 20 pg-vg mix. 10 mg nic.

lol! Yes, I'm ready to look into it, gather the information... But, it's intimidating and I only have a limited budget for this stuff. It feels like I didn't spend nearly this much on analogs with all of the noob mistakes and finding the right juice. So, I'm ready to give it a serious glance. Have you found something you could Vape all day? One of your own creations?