Mega's Mad Science

mega

Well I figured I start a place for all my recipes to go.

Fruity M-Type

6ml

M-type TFA

Fruit Punch TFA

36mg nic 1.7ml 34 drops

pg 3.8ml 76 drops

m- type 10 drops

fruit punch 4 drops

I accually smoked newport lol. cant seem to find a good replacement but m type does it. I accually feel like i just smoked a butt. TFA is the flavor apprentive. I get all my flavors here. http://www.onestopdiyshop.com/

i get my nicotine here. http://www.rtsvapes.com/

and for cartos, ce2's, attys i go here. http://www.nicotinehighway.com/

for my flavors I have:

M-Type 20 ml

RY4 30 ml

coffee clear 6 ml

fruit punch 6ml

tobacco 30 ml

root beer 6 ml

dk tobacco 6 ml

cola 6 ml

loranns i have:

grape

cherry

orange oil

orange cream

strawberry

watermelon

chocolate hazelnut

creme de menth

If anyones got any recipes as well post em up. and if you know of good ones with what I got let me know I like to try diff stuff.

Edited by mega

Wow, dekang is really cheap. I should have started there! I found out that V2 is all VG. Do you think that really icky rotten fruity flavor comes from PG? I know I didn't taste anything like that with V2. But, I couldn't live on the V2 flavors, either, and they don't sell much by the bottle.

I was checking out the site, nice selection. Some great flavors. I'm currently using ecig express. but will have to check out one stop DIY. Hopefully soon I will have some new recipes, I am hoping to have some mixing time next week. Have some new flavors to play with.

Glad you are liking mixing.

i love diy, It feels rewarding that i can get a great flavor and costs almosst nothing. plus you can tweak it so much more. hopefully i can toy around some more today, if my son allows it lol.

I feel the same way about mixing....I love making the flavors taste the way I want.

BTW...Been playing with Flavor west Butterscotch that I got from ecig express....OMG !!! I think I am in love. Been adding it to some coffee flavors I have and it tastes much like werthers. Will post a recipe when I finish playing with it.

nice i like worthers candies. mmmm I been noticing with my M-type after it steeps for about 2 weeks it becomes reallly satisfying. taste is wonderful. and gives me that I just smoked a cig feel. :band:

got another one.

I call it: Mega Marinade

6ml yield 8 mg strength

started with 36 mg unflavored pg base

1.3 ml pg with nic

4.2 ml pg

10 drops TFA Tobacco flavor

4 drops M-Type

needs to steep.

to me right now it hasnt steeped long at all but tastes a lil bit like red wine. I know it will change when it steeps.

Edited by mega

and yet another.

This is for what i now call, Mega's Peacekeeper

( after the revolver the Cowboy's had)

30 ml yield 8mg strength

this one is a 80-20 blend pg - vg

6.7 ml 36mg nic

16.8 ml pg

4.1ml vg

2.4 ml TFA M- type.

let steep a few days to a week.

Really exciting. I'm just thinking about how much money that would save... if I can come up with a Really good all day Vape. That is all I want in the world right now. Love Chemistry. But Math is my first love.

got another one.

6ml yield 8 mg strength

1.3 ml pg with nic

4.2 ml pg

4 drops M-Type

needs to steep.

to me right now it hasnt steeped long at all but tastes a lil bit like red wine. I know it will change when it steeps.

got another one.

6ml yield 8 mg strength

1.3 ml pg with nic

4.2 ml pg

4 drops M-Type

needs to steep.

ok i thought it was a flop well I went and added 1 drop of coffee, alot better. should be better after a long steep.

well i broke into my peacekeeper one it hasnt fully steeped but its damn nice needs a couple more days has a slight floral note, and a very satisfying vapor. I love this ne mix already, better than my original

I think when I order my next amount of supplies I might have a little contest and have a little prize. just for fun.

Edited by mega