Just Tried My First Eliquid

Quiktsi

So, not mint chocolate chip ice cream, eh? Shame. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.

To you, it might be. Try it out. Even eJuice flavors I love - to me - taste nothing like what they are supposed to taste like. That is one of the reasons I loved TVR's Gingerbread so much - to me, it was the closest any e-juice came to tasting like the flavor it was named for. Sure, the good ones have something that remind you of the flavor, but it is distant at best.And since I love gingerbread, it was a no brainer.

Anyway - don't let the fact that I don't like it keep you from trying it. YOU might love it. Just get a small sampler bottle to start with. You really do have to try a ton of stuff and find out what you like. Someone else can't tell you.

Edited by Deadpool809

As soon as I find the right nicotine count and just one e-liquid I could Vape predominantly, I'm sure I'll find the process of trying different flavors much more exciting. It's encouraging, actually, that I at least want something other than Menthol. Never thought I'd see the day.

The gingerbread sounds really good. I'm going to have to make a list -- and be more patient. Ha!

@ Breal: Many flavors are mixed with more than one flavoring...not sure what is causing the nutty flavor....could be adding a bit of tobacco flavoring which usually has some kind of nutty flavoring. PG and VG don't really taste like much on their own. possible the nicotine....? I use alot of coffee based flavors so covers the nutty flavor, not to mention I like my flavors pretty strong so that will cover most background flavors.

@ Breal: Many flavors are mixed with more than one flavoring...not sure what is causing the nutty flavor....could be adding a bit of tobacco flavoring which usually has some kind of nutty flavoring. PG and VG don't really taste like much on their own. possible the nicotine....? I use alot of coffee based flavors so covers the nutty flavor, not to mention I like my flavors pretty strong so that will cover most background flavors.

Oh, coffee sounds really good right about now. The flavor seems to be common to the fruity flavors, even from two different companies. I hear you on liking the strong flavors. Everything is so mild, except for the rotten fruity nutty ones. Now that I recall, my menthol cigarettes tasted rather strong.

Edited by Breal

Now, see, that would be interesting. I wonder what my flavorless Menthol would taste like if I added a few drops of that to the bottle.

This is very sad. My SAT students are taking a 4 hour practice test and all I can think about is something with 36mg nicotine. Of course, I don't have 36mg liquid. So, let's see,.. flavor, nicotine, pg, vg. Is that all?

@Breal...Yup, Thats mostly it. Good to have some small bottles for mixing small amounts until you get the right flavor. Can measure using drops or a blunt needle and syringe.

Mixing guide for more info if you want:

Your students don't need to know they don't have your full attention......

@ Mega....I add a bit of menthol to almost all of my mixes. Just a little adds a bit of cool throat hit and enhances the flavor, without the menthol flavor. (was never a menthol smoker). Good with just about any flavor....come to think of it, I don't think I have found a flavor it doesn't work with.

I add a bit of menthol to almost all of my mixes.

Interesting.

On the websites...almost all of them are very low budget...ameature.

I found a few that are decent, TVR one of them. This in no way means

their products are low quality, BUT...I was taken by surprise at this pattern.

I am not going to give examples...not looking to disrespect any specific

company/vendor. jmo

Alien Visions Massive Chocolate Mint. Luckily, I only ordered 18mL. Found out the hard way I don't like chocolate, and I don't like mints!

Taste is subjective, and if you like those things, I am sure the flavor is great. Just not for me!

(Only once in my history of vaping, not only once at The Vapor Room. Nothing at TVR has been that bad, though that French Vanilla Coffee is CLOSE)

I tried it once and was not a fan! Ended up trading it to someone on here for some Bobas :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Took me a long time to find an e-juice I could really enjoy all day. Good for you finding some juice you like right off the bat. As far as other vendors you should try, def check out AltCig they're legit. The Vanilla Love is fantastic!

Good luck

So, I'm a bit confused on the pricing. InnoVapor is like $22 for 30 ml, Halo is about $20 for 30 ml. Now, I hear that some 30 ml is like $5. Hmmmm... Is it the quality? Is it so different? I guess I can understand InnoVapor because the nicotine is so pure. But.. But... But... hmmmm

I just ordered some Boba's Bounty everyone speaks so highly of, I can't wait to get it :yes

I really like Sexy Beach from Mister e-liquid, I got it as a sample and thought it would be

gross and now it is all I want to vape. I like french vanilla, has a good TH. Can't stand any

tobacco flavors other than RY4 because they all taste like rotten maple syrup to me haha.

I tried lemon ice and I think it taste like a Hall's cough drop :hope: eeew. :hope: I am still searching

for my all day vape, it takes a while to find what you really like, and mixing them sometimes

works to make a really nice flavor. Really want my Boba's I am down to my nasty juces!

I just ordered some Boba's Bounty everyone speaks so highly of, I can't wait to get it

I really like Sexy Beach from Mister e-liquid, I got it as a sample and thought it would be

gross and now it is all I want to vape. I like french vanilla, has a good TH. Can't stand any

tobacco flavors other than RY4 because they all taste like rotten maple syrup to me haha.

I tried lemon ice and I think it taste like a Hall's cough drop eeew. I am still searching

for my all day vape, it takes a while to find what you really like, and mixing them sometimes

works to make a really nice flavor. Really want my Boba's I am down to my nasty juces!

If you like sweeter tobacco vapes you should like bobas. Everyone says it tastes like something different. Some get coffee, some get vanilla, some get completely off the wall flavors. Its a juice that proves taste is subjective.

My opinion?

It tastes like blue Bali shag tobacco mixed with grahm crackers. That's pretty much spot on what I get from it.

P.s. by sweet I mean not nasty dry tobacco. Its not a sweet vape IMO but its sweeter for a tobacco juice.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

If you like sweeter tobacco vapes you should like bobas. Everyone says it tastes like something different. Some get coffee, some get vanilla, some get completely off the wall flavors. Its a juice that proves taste is subjective.

My opinion?

It tastes like blue Bali shag tobacco mixed with grahm crackers. That's pretty much spot on what I get from it.

P.s. by sweet I mean not nasty dry tobacco. Its not a sweet vape IMO but its sweeter for a tobacco juice.

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Samsung Fascinate

I got it yesterday, I really like it. How you described it is spot on. It has a very rich, sweet, (not sugary) mild taste to it. I gotta say though, I do think it's a bit over rated. It's a really good juice, but I can't really see why people are absolutely crazy about it, yes taste is definitely subjective. I made the mistake of mixing it with another liquid, it's much better alone. I think I will try gorilla juice by AVE next.

I got it yesterday, I really like it. How you described it is spot on. It has a very rich, sweet, (not sugary) mild taste to it. I gotta say though, I do think it's a bit over rated. It's a really good juice, but I can't really see why people are absolutely crazy about it, yes taste is definitely subjective. I made the mistake of mixing it with another liquid, it's much better alone. I think I will try gorilla juice by AVE next.

You mixed Bobas bounty with something!!!

Blasphemy!!!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet