Just Tried My First Eliquid

Quiktsi

I got my first 5 sample bottles from Crystal. They come in green glass bottles and all have dropper caps to replace the solid caps. I'm impressed with a few of them but not all. I got Double Apple- Not much flavor to it but not bad, Blueberrylicious- Very good stuff but maybe a bit much citrus kick, Juicy Peach- taste just like a real peach and not bad but not my fav, American Tobacco- Has been my favorite so far and actually tastes like chocolate more than anything else and may be bottled wrong, Classic Tobacco- kinda offensive at first but does resemble real tobacco and its not bad. They all came as 100% PG so I did have to add some pure VG to them to get nice vapor.

I have Dekang Flue Cured on the way and will try it monday.

Edited by Soberrider

So I'll prob get crucified for this but I want all that impressed with either Bobas bounty or the gorilla juice. They actually tasted very similar to me. With the bobas being slightly more potent. I keep going back to my TVR green apple all the time. Also got the cinnamon Danish swirl that is very good and their new sun kissed that is pretty good as well. Never thought I'd like these flavors to be honest.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

So I'll prob get crucified for this but I want all that impressed with either Bobas bounty or the gorilla juice. They actually tasted very similar to me. With the bobas being slightly more potent. I keep going back to my TVR green apple all the time. Also got the cinnamon Danish swirl that is very good and their new sun kissed that is pretty good as well. Never thought I'd like these flavors to be honest.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

Feel free to sell your Bobas & Gorilla Juice in the classifieds. They will sell quickly.......:)

Well I think Bobas and I are starting to get along. At first I was a little put off. Has a very rich flavor to it that's for sure. But Im starting to enjoy it.

Good to hear! Its one of my all time favs. :)