Mods Which Is Better

JAFO2204

So my big Q; is I want a mod adjustable amp setting and clean (no leaks) what ya read is one thing you kids that have used them means much more, so what do you like??? big vap, big throut hit

There are a ton of fantastic mods on the market these days. To many to keep up with.

For me personally it's the Pro Vari. While quite pricey, it's clean, sleek, adjustable with quite a few other nice feature to boot. It's my primary device especially at home. I've tried quite a few mods and I constantly come back to my Pro Vari.

The ProVari for Variable Volt or the Darwin for Variable Watt. Can't go wrong with either one.

Buzz is coming out with a direct on demand VV and Reosmods is coming out with a Bottom Feeder VV Reo.

Everyone is adjusting for the new KICK... Brandon from eVolve is producing and selling VW inserts for all mods. It's going to be one heck of an awesome trip next year!

:::: off to save a few dimes for the upcoming good times:::

I have tons of mods. I use them all. I stuck with 3.7v big battery mods for a while. Then I bought a near new Provari with ext cap and 18490 batteries for $140! Wow, I wish I would have bought one sooner. It goes where I go.

Although I love my Provari, my SS GGTS/UFS is one heck of a mod. Lifetime warranty, will take almost any battery, built in tank/feeder, adjustable juice and air control, this thing rocks! But it kicked the crap out of my vaping budget.

If I had to pick only one mod, it would be a black Provari with blue leds.

I have a Mark's mod and a homade one of my own. I have to admit, Mark's is my favorite and the best part is they were both free for me! Thanks again Mark!