Lavatube

JayH503

The advertised price is nice. I have seen a couple of different versions of this also. All over seas vendors though. A youtube member says that Volcano might be selling these soon. I just hope someone here in the US does. :)

Cool looking device with nice features.

On a side note, why do Brits have such jacked up teeth? :lol:

I'm going to try and get one! :) And yes, they do tend to sometimes need better dental plans in the UK. I watch a lotta British television (I love it) and luckily its an old(er) problem for them and not so much today. :) Scott is a great reviewer! I always watch his posts, among others on youtube.

This reviewer/owner says the Lavatube is made out of PVC plastic, display screen is hard to read and in another video he says the voltage readout is off from what his readings measure. ? Myself, if its way under $100.00 and available here in the US from Volcano AND if igetcha69 on youtube gives it a good review, I'll probably purchase one. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4QTqcV4r4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

They're on Alibaba, so I suspect once it's tested out, they're available through a lot us US suppliers.

http://l-rider.en.al...roductlist.html

It looks like it'll be available in several different styles. Even looks like it might come with blue, green or red LCD back lighting choices. Some styles look pretty good, some look more like a "toy" model rocket controller. LOL Or even worse, a vibrator-ish looking thing. LOL

Shocking, but this is a very hot woman in makeup. I forget her name, but saw he do this on TV.

Lusia Strus maybe? She played Alexis on Adam Sandlers "50 first dates" and in real life is a strikingly pretty woman.

They are only $32 if you order direct. Pretty good deal.

I've only ordered one thing from China/over seas and it was my very first two eGo kit. I did it by accident before I realized it was not a US company. It worked out ok though. It was a good kit and shipping wasn't terrible. It was held up in customs for a while so I was sweating a few days. I'm still using the charger and one of the original batteries, over a year later now. Where did you see the $32.00 price? I looked at a few links. Some say minimum order 5 pieces, some say 1 piece. Some show blue and red LCD backlight in the photos, with no exact description of what one you'll be getting. I'm wondering how bad shipping would be. Plus trouble with customs, etc.

It had a sliding scale price of $26 if you order 5 and $32 if you order 1. At least thats how I read it. I've been known to be wrong before though. :D

I might try to order one. If it gets good reviews on youtube. Scott has only had his a short time. He said he'd have a complete review soon. I hope it's a good quality unit. But for the price I wonder how well the circuitry and programming works. I love the looks. I want to purchase a black one with blue back-lighting. :)