Happy Anniversary To Me!

Jodie

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I am the frantic flute player that found this forum last year (Sept 2010) and inundated you all with questions. I was here regularly for about 3-4 months and then faded away. But I did NOT fade back into smoking! Instead, I'm here to proudly announce it has now been a little over one year that I have been smoke free! WOOT!! ::::::throws confetti up in the air:::::::::

In fact, I rarely even use the ecig anymore. Maybe a handful of times a month at best and it's with 0 nic in a white zinfadel flavor (so you can tell when it is I smoke it, it's when I am having a glass of white zinfadel wine)! Not because it doesn't work or anything but because it works THAT GOOD that it brought me to the point that I do not desire to smoke AT ALL. That's the most amazing thing about it is that I do not at ALL, not even one IOTA have any cravings, nigglings, nudges, or desires to smoke. It's so foreign to me now I can't imagine ever doing so again. It's so weird how it never even OCCURS to me to think about smoking. I'm just THAT done with it.

So YAAA MEEE!!! And YAAA to all of YOU who are on this journey. I'm here to tell you IT CAN HAPPEN! IT DOES WORK! The combination of the ecig and this forum is what did it for me. Don't hesitate to lean on the good folks here because they are the best. I peppered questions all over this forum during that time and there was always someone (usually several people) there answering my questions quickly and with support and encouragement. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

Jodie