Two Years...

nana

This is a huge milestone in my life. As of today I have been smoke free for exactly two years!! I smoked analogs for 34+ years. I enjoyed smoking (or so I thought at the time) and didn't really want to quit. I thought I should quit and tried several times, but nothing worked. Then I found out about ecigs and just knew that was the answer for me. And it was. I walked away from the analogs with no problem whatsoever and never looked back. I have never had a craving for one, have not been tempted to pick one up, and know that I never will again. What a wonderful feeling!

I feel better. Things smell better and taste better. I can breath easier, climb stairs better and walk farther than I could before - even though when I was smoking, I didn't know those things were impaired for me. I never knew how I smelled when I was a smoker. I couldn't smell other smokers. I can now. I can walk through a store and point out every single smoker in there. And to think I used to smell like that - phew!

This has been a wonderful (continuing) journey and I've been blessed to share it with all of the good folks here at Vapor Talk. In one way or another you've all touched my life and made the journey a whole lot more fun. Thumbs up to all of you!

Happy vaping!!!!!

Congrats Nana. Probably the most enjoyable two years you've ever had, especially when you were smoking. Don't cha just love to get the question on a medical profile and they ask if you smoke and you can say "no"? I smoked for 48 years and was always ashamed to tell them how long it had been. 2 years, I know that two years is just around the corner for me (12 months, lol) because it seems like I just quit and it's been a year for me and that time has flown by. Congrats to you again and thank God for e-cigs.

Congrats Nana. Probably the most enjoyable two years you've ever had, especially when you were smoking. Don't cha just love to get the question on a medical profile and they ask if you smoke and you can say "no"? I smoked for 48 years and was always ashamed to tell them how long it had been. 2 years, I know that two years is just around the corner for me (12 months, lol) because it seems like I just quit and it's been a year for me and that time has flown by. Congrats to you again and thank God for e-cigs.

And my congratulations to you!! I see you are at the one year mark today. We share an anniversary!!!

Congrats Nana! I remember last year when I started here and seeing your posts of having a 1 year anniversary and I thought "man, I'll never make it to that!!!" But here I am! And here you STILL are (as are many others celebrating multiple years now) and THAT is the best testament there is to how successful the ecig is. AND in combo with this forum, it's a force that can't be beat!

:animier: :animier:

Congrats and keep it up. I only been vaping for about a month and I can feel a big difference. Cant wait to hit that one year mark. Thanks for sharing your journey. Im sure many people find inspiration in real success stories like yours. Take care