Old Noob...........

alan

Hi all.I got into vaping about a year ago.Got a 510 kit,loved it!Knew it was going to help me quit smoking!tHEN I ran into someone who needed it more than me,so I thought.I sold him my kit.Anyway trying to make a long story short......because of smoking I now have COPD!BAD STUFF!You can't even breathe.Had no choice,doc said quit smoking or else.I put the analogs down and got an ego.To me ,almost a necessity.(Cold turkey quitting never worked for me)LOVE IT!I will never go back to analogs again!!!!

Been reading the posts and thought I would put my 2 cents in.I am thinking about getting into the diy juice.I think in the long run I it will save me money.Gonna give it a shot and see if that is my cup o tea.will report on my first batch when I make it.I am here to say that i will never smoke again,thanks to my ego.Thanks for listening to me rant...............

Thanks guys.I know I can do it and i know i have ur support and help.Hopefully this weehend will be my first DIYtry.kindaanxious to get started.Will let u know how it went.You will definately hear fom me again.................

KEEP ON VAPING

PS...Always wanted to say that!

• 2 weeks later...