Has Anyone Seen Or Heard Of This Website?

Hi Gang, was looking for a shop in my area to visit when I came across this site that claims to have Joye eGos? I must admit it's a tempting price but I'm a bit skeptical. Would love to get your reactions.

http://www.bigboxstore.com/hot-sale-high-quality-electronic-cigarette-vaporized-joye-ego.html

Well man the thing i see right off the bat is that site is pretty much the same as the one i got my 1st setup from and it took me like 3 weeks to get it. so if your looking for somewhere to get something within the same mouth that your order it that site is prolly not it. and another thing you have to watch out for sites like that is knock offs. but sadly i havent ever used them so im not really going to be much help with what your really wanting to find out

When I launched the first link my WoT went wonky! See here: http://tinyurl.com/3j2uzk7

As for the second link, I don't know much about these "affiliate programs" but that's what it is. If you look closely at the image of their ego kit you'll see "Heaven's Gifts" watermarked. You might want to look into that. I'm leary to believe it's a genuine ego kit though @ $38.99. It shows a retail of 79.99 and the ego is worth every penny of that so why mark it down to half cost?? I dunno, I see red flags.

But wouldn't that be false advertisment and a risk of being sued? Just a thought! And Troop I bought my 1st starter kit from this very site :) along with many other items. Including 2 packs of Boge cartos FTW!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Edited by Viper Ron

More than just a thought .. there are quite a few unscrupulous suppliers that have [very easily with virtually no effort] marked their "eGo" and "510" kits as "genuine Joye" and were full of s**t. Remember that this industry isn't regulated yet. Caveat emptor. It's your job as a consumer to beware.

Again, a genuine Joye eGo is worth every penny of it's full retail price.

Edited by noXious

OK Gang, Although it seems to could be a fake I bought it and I will let you know what it's like. I emailed the guy and he said if you think it's not what you bought return it and I will refund your money. I look at it this way though, if it last me 2 months it was cheaper than a weeks worth of analogs :) and 2 months smoke free :cheers:

I know I'm a cheap bass-turd

Edited by Viper Ron

Another obvious B.S. statement from that site for certain: "With capacity of roughly 30 real cigarettes per cartidge..." :rolleyes2: Any sit that says crap like that is not going to be getting an order from me!!

HAHAHA! And on the same freekin' site: "We are a honest business that provides the highest quality products with low prices and exceptional customer service."

Oh, but this makes up for it all, nevermind: "We have processed thousands of orders and never had one complaint. Please click here for some customer testimonials."

:wtf:

Edited by DAYVAPE

OK Gang, Although it seems to could be a fake I bought it and I will let you know what it's like. I emailed the guy and he said if you think it's not what you bought return it and I will refund your money. I look at it this way though, if it last me 2 months it was cheaper than a weeks worth of analogs :) and 2 months smoke free :cheers:

I know I'm a cheap bass-turd

Good luck. I hope it works out. Let us know how it goes. :)

Doesn't look like the craft business did very well. I have seen this site before, they also used to sell crafting items on the same site. I see all they have is scissors now. Hmmm...crafts didn't do well. Could be a sign.

Really though, good luck with your purchase.

Edited by BirdDog
because I can't spell. :)

It's J.A.F.E as we suppliers refer to it (Just Another Knock Off)

One way you can tell right off the bat, Joye Tech will always use black cartridges regardless of the atomizer or eGo color. They also use the same box even when branding. That isn't a Joye Tech box. And those are just a few signs :)

Like the old saying goes, if it's to good to be true it usually is. Why purchase a couple knock offs when you can buy one genuine kit that will last you months. :)

You can save or lose a lot of money looking for a good deal.I would just pay what a respectable supplier is charging and get the support and peace on mind that comes with it.That looks like a Big Lots sort of site selling off lots of unclaimed merchandise ,so I would not expect any support from them if things go wrong.

Ok, I received my eGo from Mike and Carol’s yesterday and I will say the shipping was fast. I ordered it on Friday.

Observation #1: If it looks like a duck.

I unpacked it while watching Phee’s video on the eGo and I must say everything looked exactly the same as on the video right down to the gift box! I charged the batts and put it together and starting vaping, it is working great, no leaking, great vapor and flavor. The only difference I’ve noticed is the LED is white not blue, maybe a sign I don’t know? Well so far so good but way too early in the game to know.

Observation #2: Does it walk and quack like a duck

I vaped on it about 3 or 4 hours last night and maybe an hour this morning so the jury is still out on the batt life. TBD!

A couple of questions to people who use cartos on their eGo’s? When screwing the cone over the cartos is it a snug fit on the tapered end of the cone? Does the eGo seem to go through juice a bit quicker?

Standard eGo LED is white.

Cone is snug at times on some black wrapped cartos, but perfect on stainless...guess some don't get wrapped quite as tight, or the edges get loose a bit. As for juice, I honestly didn't use my 510 long enough on it's own to think about that, it shouldn't though - maybe you're just vaping more because you like it so much :P

Edited by Tony_C

Observation #2: Does it walk and quack like a duck

I vaped on it about 3 or 4 hours last night and maybe an hour this morning so the jury is still out on the batt life. TBD!

Well the first batt lasted about 9 hours.