Scientific Evidence Vaping Causes Brain Damage

If you don't think vaping causes brain damage look at your charge card statement.Most of us smoked "rollies"to save a buck when we smoked even though they tasted like *** .We all know what a mAh is and what resistance is.We used to make fun of those kind of people before.We use terms like "throat hit".I don't know about you but I pretty sure I'm not right.

Edited by mcquinn

LOL! I used to spend birthday and christmas money to stock up on smokes, now I use it to stock up on juice and hardware. Speaking of, today was my birthday and I now have 150ml of juice that I dont NEED at all on the way >_< Oh well! Cant put a price on your health right?!?!?!

LOL! I used to spend birthday and christmas money to stock up on smokes, now I use it to stock up on juice and hardware. Speaking of, today was my birthday and I now have 150ml of juice that I dont NEED at all on the way >_< Oh well! Cant put a price on your health right?!?!?!

Happy Birthday! :animier:

lol. i'm much closer to breaking even due to selling the drip tips. still in the red though. I feel better and smell better so oh well. i still haven't given in on a vv mod so i'm proud of myself.

ha ha great thread :lol: The title had me worried for a second.

Same here, I rolled my eyes when I saw the title in the rss feed and then declared it "thread of the year" when I read it. Well done, very funny and quite true....WTF is my precious?

Happy Birthday!

Shoot...that's NOTHING compared to the brain cells I've lost over the years searching frantically for matches, lighters, misplaced packs and where I left burning cigarettes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

If you don't think vaping causes brain damage look at your charge card statement.Most of us smoked "rollies"to save a buck when we smoked even though they tasted like *** .We all know what a mAh is and what resistance is.We used to make fun of those kind of people before.We use terms like "throat hit".I don't know about you but I pretty sure I'm not right.

I know more about electronics than I ever thought I would. It really used to make my brain hurt trying to figure it all out. I even learned how to use a multimeter in the process.

I know for a fact every time I pull out the charge card I may lose a few more brain cells, but my hubby gets a few more grey hairs.

Shoot...that's NOTHING compared to the brain cells I've lost over the years searching frantically for matches, lighters, misplaced packs and where I left burning cigarettes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2 years later I still find 'lost' lighters in coat pockets and squirreled away in corners. I really don't miss having a cigarette ready to go and nothing to light it with.......

I've refused to add up what I've spent. Ignorance is bliss when it comes to my vaping supplies! Too bad we can't claim the price of them in the health supplies section of the tax form!

I've been vaping about 2.5ml of juice a day for over two years. I have a full record of my expenditure over that period and I am over 5000 UK Pounds better off than if I'd carried on smoking 30 ready made cigs each day. My brain is fine :) and so is my wallet...

I'm with the professor on this one. My wife and I have not spent $7400 on cigs in the last 1 1/2 years. I have spent approximately $2500 on vaping supplies. I'm getting smarter and richer everyday :lol:

I was going to say that if we are brain damaged it came from smoking the analogs, but then I read Jeff's comment and have to agree with him. Smarter and richer sounds more like it to me. LOL I quit adding up what I was spending after the $2,000. mark, but I really haven't spent much since then either. I have enough supplies to last me a couple of years, so I'm way ahead of the game now. Not spending about $200.+ per month on analogs is nice and if I find a new PV I want to try along the way, I'm still good.

My blood pressure is down about 10 points on the top and the bottom. Wonder how much that is worth? :thumbup: Vape on! :dribble:

My BP was borderline too high almost requiring medication a couple years ago. When I went for my D.O.T physical last month, it had dropped to the perfect level of 100/70. I attribute that to quitting analogs!!

Edited by Morfeeus

I'm definitely a noobie at all this and have already found myself buying more juice, 3 LR attys, extra empty carts and an extra battery and I just got my starter kit, e-GO T last week. Not sure I'm going to save any money or not, but I've only smoke about 10 real cigarettes in 10 days. Can't be all bad!!! :thumbsup: