Cigarette Stands

Has anyone found anything you can rest your e cig in besides a plain ol ashtray?

I don't constantly hold my cigarette in my hand and would like somewhere to set it when I'm

not vaping.

I made a little stand from sculpey clay and then baked and sanded it. Works great. Chris recommended gluing a quarter on the bottom to help it stay upright.

I found a couple of nifty simple ways to keep them from rolling off the table, actually a couple of ways, but this time I ain't giving away the ideas. So Contact me, and/or for a couple of bucks I may send either the item or the idea.... prolly the item depending on what your main smoke is.

You might want to look into a Valet Tray. I use one for putting my watch, change and wallet etc in at night. They're pretty cheap and you could probably find one on Amazon.

If all of your flat surfaces are like in my house, there would be nowhere to put it. My ideas are for smaller items, that could be stuffed in a cranny. That reminds me, need to go to another section of the forums

aw hell, why not. I use one of the metal ciagette snuffers that's a bit bigger (like for a blunt) glued to large washer with a 1/2 inch diameter hole. I then drop that onto a dollar store glass candle holder that is a dual purpose one, can use a tea light or a regular candle. The washer is about the same diameter of the tea light. If you're like me and smoke mostly autos, putting one of yer smokes with a carto on the down side keeps it upright and juice won't flow into yer batt, possibly shorting it at yer next puff. I think it looks pretty nifty and won't clutter yer desk, but you can find it cuz it's standing up. Have not come up with anything for EGOs and other types of Esmokes out there yet. Am cogitating on it tho. Most of the time I have my PV on a lanyard, so I usually can find it.

Edited by Elayna

The eGo battery is flat on the end, so that makes it very easy to sit it on any flat surface.

The thing is, I use it too often to sit it down and I dread the inevitability that when I do sit it down I'll forget where I sit it!

I anxiously await my lanyard. Draped around my neck, I'll be free of concern over where to put it and it'll always be available to use.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Edited by SABOTEUR

I got bored and decided to make a juice and eGo holder (paperclips), so that while I'm at work I won't lose it.

kinda ugly, but does the trick.

Image is attached if you want to see my hand-bend handy-work.

IMG_20110426_173109.jpg

Edited by Infamy

I got bored and decided to make a juice and eGo holder (paperclips), so that while I'm at work I won't lose it.

kinda ugly, but does the trick.

Image is attached if you want to see my hand-bend handy-work.

IMG_20110426_173109.jpg

dude, that's awesome!

lol if you mass produced those i would so buy and sell them!

dude, that's awesome!

lol if you mass produced those i would so buy and sell them!

I would consider, to make them both took me around an hour. I didn't have tools so it was all hand-bend, I'd imagine with tools I would make them much quicker.

At work I leave my PCC in my locker with a manual battery in it and I keep my automatic in my pocket. The automatic usually lasts me most of a shift so I might have the manual in my pocket for an hour or two.

At home I just leave them anywhere...usually on top of a pile of CD's or the box I recieved my kit in while they await a trip to the charger.

Those are pretty damn cool looking Infamy. All that matters is that they work.