Cigarette Stands

Infamy, this are definately some of the coolest things I've seen and so practical. Good job.

Thank you, hopefully soon if I have access to a kiln, and not just some paperclips, I'll make some ceramic drip-tips.

Here is the little Dachshund I found.

I think he's too small for an analog but works great for my e-cig.

post-7874-0-93615800-1303966113_thumb.jp

Wow. That photo is huge when you click on it! Sorry about that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm glad this thread was brought back up, I wondered what everyone uses for their e-cigs.

I started out with a very small ashtray. I've upgraded to a ceramic toothbrush holder. One side of the top has three holes in it, the other side of the top has one larger open area, which will work well for any larger than penstyle products I end up getting. Being ceramic, it's heavy enough that the weight of the e-cigs don't make it fall over and I don't knock it over.

For those of you who don't know me:

http://markspens.com/mod%20holders.htm

I've been making these for quite a while. Scroll to bottom to see some of the finished ones.

Definitely sweet.... I have a few ideas for a wall mounted PV shelf going to make soon, right now using cheaper woods to make mine until I get the designs worked out I'm going after than going to use some maple, oak, and walnut to make the final projects

Definitely good work, Mark!!! Hadn't thought about doing that for my PVs, as my collection is still relatively small....but, I'll get a couple from you in the future. That is, if you're still doing them by the time my collection gets up to that kind of size, LOL!!! Currently, I'm using a $2 plastic toothbrush holder from Target. The holes are elliptical, and measure around 2.5 cm across, and about 3 cm top to bottom. So, a 22mm mod should be able to fit in there. I'll let you guys know whenever I get one to test that theory...

• 2 weeks later...