You Sent Me Corroded Junk

junk

I can't believe a customer has to register at a forum before they can get help in returning the product.

I received the product today and it's all corroded!!!

I don't see anything on the store site that relays how to return the product, no print out return slip, nothing but to register here.

I won't be buying again and I do expect a full refund. Perhaps I should call my credit card company to deny the charge.

Absolutely horrible site, horrible product, horrible service.

Wow i understand that you're upset, but you are going about this the wrong way. VT has some of the best products and best customer support. No need to bash a site that we all love because you're having a minor problem that can be resolved with sending in a ticket. People like you give great sites like this a bad name cuz you don't know what you're doing, you can't even talk about what product you received is corroded.. If you did maybe one of us can help you solve your problem.. Instead you come in here to complain and it's not that hard to sign up for a forum.

Sorry you feel the need to complain and I'm sure Christopher will do whatever it take to change your mind..."Absolutely horrible site, horrible product, horrible service. "<<< FALSE FALSE AND FALSE

wow sorry to hear .however i can tell you this i have had nothing but great products from vapor talk and there service is steller .and if there is something wrong and i am sure it happens at times. chris and the guys at vt will take good care of you .they are really good people they love there customers . this is a great forum .there is always help here . hope everything works out for you .and welcome to vapor talk

Wow, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. That really is the exception and I'm sure the VTS team will do whatever they need to do to make it right. Hopefully you won't give up on vaping!

To be honest, I don't think you have to register on the forum to make a return or log a ticket. The Vapor Talk Store log on and the Vapor Talk Forum log on are two different entities.

Wow! Umm...you must have a lot of people dissing you pretty harshly out there in your neck of the woods to jump to that level of anger so quickly. I can totally relate to people and stores being stupid or ridiculous with all there BS and there is Plenty of it out there but I have not encountered anything like that here or seen any of it on this forum. (I could be wrong, but I am usually not) I have not had any complaints personally with Vapor Talk and have ordered from them several times (mostly liquid) but I have seen 1st hand here on this forum the lengths that Christopher etc will go to to help customers.

I hope you will be helped in any form that you need, including your inevitable heart condition.

Maybe this is not a typical response from you and I can vouch that you have to yell and be the squeaky wheel a lot in this world to get anything done.

:devil:

wow!

i can understand frustration at having difficulty at navigating a site to find the customer support, but that surely was not the best way to approach the issue.

Chris has always been great about dealing with returns, give people a chance before you publicly jump on them. So far I have had nothing but good experiences with both Vapor Talk and Liberty Flights

I hope your issue gets resolved and if you chose not to return i hope you find what you are looking for elsewhere

I echo the thoughts of the previous posters. VT/Chris is outstanding and if there's ever a problem Chris will fix it promptly. The 2nd poster provided with the link (and the info on where he found it at the store) and I hope you use it soon so you can get your vape on. You're really missing out if you miss out.

Hey Junk,

I would have to agree with everyone's comments.

Here is the deal: EVERYONE has a bad day, VT might have had one when they sent your order......... I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are having a bad one today, so I will spare any "Holier than Thou" advice or negative hits to your rep!

Here are my 2 cents:

I run a branch of a service oriented, material supply company. My branch grosses well into the several millions every year, and I serve many million dollar/per year customers.............the bottom line, I understand customer service. I have never had even a hint of poor service from the VT Store. I was informed of any backorders, and even told when the backordered items would be in. I had a charger part go bad the other day, they mailed the replacement out before I could even ship them back the defective unit.

These guys are good..... they may not be perfect like you and me, but I bet they will fix any screw-ups!!! :)

That is just darn right nasty to diss a site like you did. you did not even take the time to ask for help with your item. I am sure Chris would of helped you if you would of went to the help area on the store. This site and the people and products are awesome. You should of given it a try instead of jumping like you did.

Have a good day!

wow, i've had some rough experiences with some vendors, mostly because everything coming out new is trial & error. I've had pretty good luck with all vendors & returns.

Reo Mini- fixed no problem

pyrex drip tip- broke in my hand, still have a shard of glass in my finger, sent me a new one

cisco 306 LR atty- arrived DOA, promptly sent a new one.

most vendors are pretty good about working with. I'd love to know about those that aren't though.

I can't believe a customer has to register at a forum before they can get help in returning the product.

I received the product today and it's all corroded!!!

I don't see anything on the store site that relays how to return the product, no print out return slip, nothing but to register here.

I won't be buying again and I do expect a full refund. Perhaps I should call my credit card company to deny the charge.

Absolutely horrible site, horrible product, horrible service.

Okay, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't know how the return system is created but for goodness sakes, what is it to fill out a few lines of information to return an item? You have to fill out paperwork anytime you return anything, especially for a refund not an exchange. Online or boxstores. Also, you have made remarks about a very, very respected individual who put customer in customer service. Chris goes above and beyond anyone I have ever seen to correct any situation.

Dear Junk,

Rest assured that Chris will take care of whatever issue you are having. I"m not going to get preachy either but I'm sure there was a more appropriate way of handling this. Chris and the VT store have an excellent reputation and it wasn't very nice the things that you said - not very truthful either. :thumbsdown:

laugh - lovie i was thinking the same thing, couldn't figure out how to get a hold of chris from the store, but figured out how to sign up for the forum and put up a pic oh well atleast now we have something for target practice lol

just wondering why would someone the time to put up there picture as avatar if you are so unhappy with this site i dont get it .things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

I wondered the same thing.

laugh - lovie i was thinking the same thing, couldn't figure out how to get a hold of chris from the store, but figured out how to sign up for the forum and put up a pic oh well atleast now we have something for target practice lol

my mom told if you say something bad about someone as long as you say bless there heart right after its ok :)example: she's not very smart oh bless her heart.lol

Oh I didn't say that out loud? I was thinking it ... OH bless her heart

i kinda feel bad for her really she is having a really bad day . i know i have been there my self and i am pretty sure everyone else has too. :)and don't think anyone at vapor talk would schun anyone for having a bad day i hope things work out for her . i for one will welcome her with a big hug i think thats what she really needs any way have a great day

Although I find it hard to believe that you would receive any "corroded junk" from the Vapor Talk Store, I am sorry you are so upset. I have no doubt this problem will be taken care of in a timely manner.

We almost never have anyone come into this forum with this kind of attitude, so as shocking as this post is, I must say that I am extremely proud of our members who answered so politely and calmly. You all are what makes Vapor Talk the fantastic forum it is. +1s for everyone!! :unworthy:

I stay away for a little while and come back in to this? First let me say that you are handling this the wrong way right from the start. If you would take a little time to research the store you would find out about the ticket system and how to go about working this out. Second, and this is a biggie....Chris and the VT staff go far and above what is standard policy for customer service for most vendors. I can personally vouch for their never ending efforts to make things right for the customer.

To come into this forum and bash both the store and it's people without trying to handle it in a better manner is just plain wrong. I find it hard to believe that Chris sent you "corroded" junk or that he would intentionally send out anything that he knew was sub-standard for the VaporTalk store. While you may not be satisfied with your purchase I feel you owe Chris and the members of this forum an apology for the unfounded remarks made and if you really feel this deeply then I can only suggest that you settle this with Chris in a professional manner and be gone. Sorry you feel this way about us but I will not loose sleep over one person with this type of attitude. Good Day.

Well I am not buying this thread, the post the whole thing sounds like JUNK to me. It seems like someone is far more interested in bashing VT then actually having an issue.

Is there anyone who believes for one second a product that is corroded would leave VT Store? Is there anyone who believe a simple email or contact form wouldn't have gotten an immediate response.

This all seems to be a 180 degree departure from anything I have experiences with the very fine products and customer service I have received. Me thinks something is rotten here.

I do deeply apologize for the delay I've been in and out of meetings all day. You'll be the first person to ever report receiving a corroded item. We are more than happy to accept the items back and once they arrive will issue you a full refund including the cost of postage. Once the kit arrives we'll need to inspect the batteries to ensure they are ours (serial number under caps) and to ensure no other batteries on that lot have any issues. A refund will be issued within 24 hours of the items return to our office.

I just responded to your email a couple of minutes ago and again we are more than happy to issue you a refund. I'm sorry you are not happy with our service or product. If there is anything else we can do to change your mind, don't hesitate to let us know. :)

To OP: Yeah, I remember being a little "on edge" when I first made the switch from analogs to vaping. I would explode over ridiculous, meaningless things too. Hang in there. I'm sure you'll find much support in this forum. B)