Inspirational Movies

You know, the kind of movie that speaks to you. Changes how you see the world, inspires you.

I thought I'd post some deeply moving, movie quotes that have inspired me. And changed my life. I don't know where I'd be today without them.

God Bless you all. I hope these will help you like they have me. :thumbsup:

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in heart of the cop. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work.

And you can't forget.........

As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.

Fear and Loathing..... If you haven't seen it yet you should! :thumbsup: Have a GREAT DAY!!! :thumbsup:

PS please feel free to share your inspirational movies or quotes. I'd like to see what moves you all.

Edited by Beans

"As God as my witness, I will never be hungry again" I just had to post this one in honor of Elizabeth Taylor. VIP!

That would be mine too! Favorite movie of all time. Although I'm not getting the Liz Taylor connection, that was Vivian Leigh.

"As God as my witness, I will never be hungry again" I just had to post this one in honor of Elizabeth Taylor. VIP!

yes; VIP. we know... we know :fun:

Personally, I liked that line about the 'slik pajamas' and 'coming down to the party' line. (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof).

Ok, so I was 4. It stuck with me. (and no, not the pj's)

Edited by GPurv

That would be mine too! Favorite movie of all time. Although I'm not getting the Liz Taylor connection, that was Vivian Leigh.

Gone With the Wind is my all time favorite movie too! Oh, just my crazy brain "As God as my witness..." I was thinking that Elizabeth Taylor will never be hungry again, now that she is with God!

yes; VIP. we know... we know :fun:

Personally, I liked that line about the 'slik pajamas' and 'coming down to the party' line. (Cat on a Hot Tin Roof).

Ok, so I was 4. It stuck with me. (and no, not the pj's)

Oh yeah, you were 4!!!!! :whistle:

Gone With the Wind is my all time favorite movie too! Oh, just my crazy brain "As God as my witness..." I was thinking that Elizabeth Taylor will never be hungry again, now that she is with God!

LOL Or in pain anymore. My first thought on hearing the news was that she would be with Richard Burton again.

LOL Or in pain anymore. My first thought on hearing the news was that she would be with Richard Burton again.

Yep, She won't be in pain anymore or starved for love. Umm, I've got this picture going on in my head, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, and Richard Burton meeting Liz at the Pearly Gates. All three men standing there with their arms crossed on their chest and each have one foot tapping. Then Liz walks through the gate, puts on a devilish smile and says "How have you gotten by this long without me?". She throws an air kiss to all three and says "Well, who is going to show me around?".

I tell ya, I think its going to be a neck to neck between Todd and Burton! I guess we are just going to have to wait to find out "the rest of the story".

One of my all time favorite's, too!! I've even read the book.

Or maybe you are really slightly younger than he is? LOL

You might be right Nana, but I get a much better response when I try and use the elder card! LOL

Yep, She won't be in pain anymore or starved for love. Umm, I've got this picture going on in my head, Mike Todd, Eddie Fisher, and Richard Burton meeting Liz at the Pearly Gates. All three men standing there with their arms crossed on their chest and each have one foot tapping. Then Liz walks through the gate, puts on a devilish smile and says "How have you gotten by this long without me?". She throws an air kiss to all three and says "Well, who is going to show me around?".

I tell ya, I think its going to be a neck to neck between Todd and Burton! I guess we are just going to have to wait to find out "the rest of the story".

I can soo see that happening! Awe RIP........

Respect must be earned by all. No one is entitled to it.

I believe you should show respect to everyone. We are all human beings placed here to love one another. We don't know each others journey in life.

I believe you should show respect to everyone. We are all human beings placed here to love one another. We don't know each others journey in life.

I agree. :) You should always be respectful (until someone give you a reason not to be). You can still be respectful of someone even if you don't respect then. It's called manners. :)