Vapor Talk Store

ryeis1

I just registered here today. I also ordered my Joye eGo today! But I didn't order it from VT. The reason for this is they're OUT OF STOCK! As a matter of fact, 90% of everything I am interested in buying is OUT OF STOCK! Why is this? It's very frustrating. I'm just going to go to another site that has what I want. Sorry VT. I was really exited when I discovered you, but you built me up with your strong following and assurance of the utmost quality, only to have my hopes crushed by that most web shop stopping phrase; OUT OF STOCK.

I have no doubt Chris is more frustrated than you. :wallbash:

You're probably right. If it weren't for VT I would've been suckered into buying an over priced slicker'n snot e cig that has a battery that constantly runs out and locks you into buying their over priced refill cartridges! I'm not giving up that easily. I just felt the need to voice my concerns.

I suppose the best compliant I could ever have is being out of stock :)

Believe me I'm loosing hair by the day. I cant even describe to you how frustrated we are. We had one liquid shipment due in around the 16th, it's been sitting in customs ever since. So now we have to wait for another production run (which is happening as we speak) Chinese New Year tends to put a damper on things :(

We do have hardware that is due to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday. That shipment contains, Black eGos, atomizers, silver eGos, Revolution kits, KR808 atomizers filled and empty. We've even got Joye Sticks on the way.

I do apologize and I know it's frustrating but I'm working night and day on China's you know what ensuring our shipments are hurried along as fast as possible :)

Believe me, ryeis1, you won't find any better customer service than the VT store. There are a lot of good vendors here that we all use, but Chris is top notch. I think that most of us, as new vapers, had no idea what the Chinese holiday means to vaping, and vaping has taken off by leaps and bounds!

Happy vaping!

And Chris, no hair loss please. The new baby doesn't want a bald daddy at your age. :on2long:

In the interest of making sure that I had given others a chance and was getting the best service for myself, I tried ordering from a few other suppliers. Man does that "ships within 24 hours" thing make a difference! With nearly every other vendor I tried, the status remained in the "processing" phase for almost two days before it shipped. I'm in Ohio and it took about two days less to receive my order from VTS (in California) than it did from suppliers in Florida and Oklahoma. I have had to purchase from other suppliers only when my mentha is out of stock, but VTS is where it's at. Great customer service and I can't find juices that I like any better.

Hi Ryeis1, I think if Chris could go to China and pick up his supply himself, he would. Chris and VT Store is awesome. The customer service is A+, shipping is super fast, and he only carries products that he believes are top of the line. Between Customs and the big party in China, the e-cig industry has taken a hard hit. Chris did everything he could to remind VT members, before the annual Chinese New Year, to stock up on their favorite VT Store items due to his experience in the past with shipments coming to a halt during this time of the year. With Customs, its a hit and miss thing. Vendors never know when their shipments from China are going to be seized by Customs. If you have a chance, listen to the PV live radio interview with Vapor Talk. The link is under the tool bar at the top of the Forum page. Chris talks about the impact of the Chinese New Year and Customs on the e-cig industry.

I hope things get better for you and your exciting new vaping adventure. It's going to knock your socks off! :thumbsup:

Edited by Sharon

I suppose the best compliant I could ever have is being out of stock :)

Believe me I'm loosing hair by the day. I cant even describe to you how frustrated we are. We had one liquid shipment due in around the 16th, it's been sitting in customs ever since. So now we have to wait for another production run (which is happening as we speak) Chinese New Year tends to put a damper on things :(

We do have hardware that is due to arrive Tuesday/Wednesday. That shipment contains, Black eGos, atomizers, silver eGos, Revolution kits, KR808 atomizers filled and empty. We've even got Joye Sticks on the way.

I do apologize and I know it's frustrating but I'm working night and day on China's you know what ensuring our shipments are hurried along as fast as possible :)

I hear you Chris. My wife is starting an online business and I am the one in the family who can think of all the pit falls! I hope it all comes together soon. Oe thing I will mention though is that you offer e coupons for 10% off and 12% off for new members, yet the other sites I've visited have prices that are 10 to 12 % lower than yours for the same thing. I'm not busting balls here, but why not offer the same prices without the coupons but with way better customer service? Maybe overnight delivery at a reduced rate or something?

I hear you Chris. My wife is starting an online business and I am the one in the family who can think of all the pit falls! I hope it all comes together soon. Oe thing I will mention though is that you offer e coupons for 10% off and 12% off for new members, yet the other sites I've visited have prices that are 10 to 12 % lower than yours for the same thing. I'm not busting balls here, but why not offer the same prices without the coupons but with way better customer service? Maybe overnight delivery at a reduced rate or something?

One thing to be aware of - just because it looks the same and is called the same it might not BE the same. As with many products, knock offs and imitation products exist. I am not saying every other site out there is selling knock offs, I am sure they are not. But I am equally as sure that some are.

One of the great things about the VT store is access to the owner, he stands behind his store, the products he sells and the assurance that what you think you are buying is what you get.

I ordered my eGO back in January from the VT store on a Saturday afternoon. I received it on Monday via priority mail. The ship in 24 hours assurance is amazing in this industry. When it arrive a piece was missing - one email and I had a shipping notice for the missing piece within the hour.

In a recent internet interview I heard Christopher talk about why the VT store only sells juices that are pre-mixed and does not mix his own. The response impressed the heck out of me - the reason, that until he can have a clean room he will not mix his own. I can honestly say I hadn't thought too much about it before but it did get me thinking. I am ingesting these vaporized juices into my body - don't I want to know that the juices I buy are being prepared in a sanitary manner and not just mixed up in someone kitchen?

I guess what I am trying to say is that in an online world there is a lot of room for shady businesses and business practices. I trust the VT store, and its business practices, and for me at least if it means I pay a small premium (although I am not certain I am) I am willing to do that to protect myself and my well being.

One final note, there is another well known vendor that is quite popular - I prefer to not name them. I recently decided to order some bits from them. I pulled the order together and proceed to the checkout process only to notice that at the credit card page the all important httpS was not a secure page at all. This is basic online commerce in my eyes. I promptly closed the page and went elsewhere. Just a little heads up and reminder that in this budding industry it serves you well to use a bit of caution.

Edited by ripple

One thing to be aware of - just because it looks the same and is called the same it might not BE the same. As with many products, knock offs and imitation products exist. I am not saying every other site out there is selling knock offs, I am sure they are not. But I am equally as sure that some are.

One of the great things about the VT store is access to the owner, he stands behind his store, the products he sells and the assurance that what you think you are buying is what you get.

I ordered my eGO back in January from the VT store on a Saturday afternoon. I received it on Monday via priority mail. The ship in 24 hours assurance is amazing in this industry. When it arrive a piece was missing - one email and I had a shipping notice for the missing piece within the hour.

In a recent internet interview I heard Christopher talk about why the VT store only sells juices that are pre-mixed and does not mix his own. The response impressed the heck out of me - the reason, that until he can have a clean room he will not mix his own. I can honestly say I hadn't thought too much about it before but it did get me thinking. I am ingesting these vaporized juices into my body - don't I want to know that the juices I buy are being prepared in a sanitary manner and not just mixed up in someone kitchen?

I guess what I am trying to say is that in an online world there is a lot of room for shady businesses and business practices. I trust the VT store, and its business practices, and for me at least if it means I pay a small premium (although I am not certain I am) I am willing to do that to protect myself and my well being.

One final note, there is another well known vendor that is quite popular - I prefer to not name them. I recently decided to order some bits from them. I pulled the order together and proceed to the checkout process only to notice that at the credit card page the all important httpS was not a secure page at all. This is basic online commerce in my eyes. I promptly closed the page and went elsewhere. Just a little heads up and reminder that in this budding industry it serves you well to use a bit of caution.

I second everything Ripple said.

Yeah- some vendors have a "oh- you don't like it? Tough!" policy. I can say first hand that Chris is an awesome vendor who will do what he can to make sure you are happy. Very responsive. Some of the other vendors might have lower prices- and they may also be less involved and helpful when it comes to customer service. I've experienced that end of the purchase elsewhere also. ...VT store rocks!

Let me throw in my 2cts worth. I've dealt with others and I've dealt with Chris at VT and I can say without a doubt that Chris goes above and beyond what most would call customer service. You wont find a more dedicated person to his customers or his website.

In short...YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR...and with VT you get even more!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words guys I really appreciate it :D I do try to eat, sleep and breath what I do. There is nothing worse than being treated badly when making a purchase. I hate it, other hate it so I try to keep that in mind with every email and order. After all Vapor Talk was created after a sub par experiance :D

I hear you Chris. My wife is starting an online business and I am the one in the family who can think of all the pit falls! I hope it all comes together soon. One thing I will mention though is that you offer e coupons for 10% off and 12% off for new members, yet the other sites I've visited have prices that are 10 to 12 % lower than yours for the same thing. I'm not busting balls here, but why not offer the same prices without the coupons but with way better customer service? Maybe overnight delivery at a reduced rate or something?

All very good points. The main reason is that many suppliers like already stated don't actually sell Joye Tech products. Many do, though not all. So kits that are called "Joy eGos" are in fact not always Joye. (If you notice some suppliers remove the E in Joye) Sneaky.

The coupons are also a great way to track what works and what doesn't. We have a number of codes floating around the web. It helps us keep an eye on what works and what doesn't. I do try to keep the prices as low as possible but the overhead and more importantly the customs seizures sometimes just kill us. I think this is the only business I've ever run where when your company is moving up your slammed down at the same time. Legal Theft :(

All very good points. The main reason is that many suppliers like already stated don't actually sell Joye Tech products. Many do, though not all. So kits that are called "Joy eGos" are in fact not always Joye. (If you notice some suppliers remove the E in Joye) Sneaky.

The coupons are also a great way to track what works and what doesn't. We have a number of codes floating around the web. It helps us keep an eye on what works and what doesn't. I do try to keep the prices as low as possible but the overhead and more importantly the customs seizures sometimes just kill us. I think this is the only business I've ever run where when your company is moving up your slammed down at the same time. Legal Theft :(

Just amazing! Who would've thought that with all the hoopla about smoking in the past couple of decades that a perfect alternative that actually works would be so mercilessly persecuted! Also, the store I ordered from is called route66vapor.com. I intend to write a glowing review soon. Great experience and I definitely got a genuine Joye product. The juice is good as well, but I haven't had anything to compare it to yet either. As a matter of fact, I hope your juice supply is stocked because I'll be looking to order some new flavors in the next couple of days!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll also throw in my 2 cents. Ive ordered twice from chris. First order was some midnight 0 mg juice and an atty. Within a couple hours I noticed an email from him apologizing for a mistake on the website: the 0mg should not have ever been placed as an orderable item. He told me what was available to ship, and offered to credit me if that wasn't good. I took the lowest available nic, not really an issue. I'd rather have 16 than no juice! And I think the midnight is one of the best out there. My order still shipped same day, which was impressive to me since by this time it was 4pm CST. He also helped answer a question I had, that I hadn't gotten answered by anyone else. I think I was asking it weirdly, but he knew what I meant. I appreciated it a lot. I did shipping for my company for some time, so I know how the race to get as many orders out before pick up goes. Overall, I haven't shopped around enough to say more definitively, but I think he has great prices. (disclosure: I've only ordered from VT and WordUp so far, and been so happy I probably will stick with them alone. I'm one of those find a place I like and become fiercely loyal)

Yea, being out of stock is a pain. But i look at it like this: Ferrari says "we think we can sell 500 of this, let's make 499." always leave people wanting the product. I jumped on and ordered a few extra bottles to make sure I didn't run out. And, if he were flooded with stock, I'd worry that either A) it isn't good and people don't want it or B) his service is driving people away. Neither of which are the case.

Overall: I've been immensely satisfied with my experiences with Chris. It's worth working around the stock issues to me. Keep up the good work, sir!

(sorry if this post is a little rambly... It's 2:30 here and my brain is starting to sputter)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines