I think I'm finally over the urge...

It only took me 5 months, but I think I finally hit the end. After months and months of flavors, nicotine level tinkering, and lots of frustrations I believe I'm finally through with the analogs! Woo hoo! I was with my sis-n-law all weekend who smokes "my brand" and has always been my excuse to smoke, but this time it was truly an eye opening experience. My brain finally accepted how bad they stink, how they choke the air, and how much I didn't want them any more. Now I guess it is just a matter of will power and vaping consistently at this nicotine level. It has been a full week since I've had an analog and I'm soooo excited.

Thanks ya'll ! I was truly amazed at the stink. I always knew they smelled bad, but this weekend was just different. It was like a huge slap in the face, and thinking wow is this what it has always smelled like for my kids. I can tell a big difference in the way I feel.

Right on!

Yap, its bery liberating when you make the turn.

And vaping comes with free breath freshener. :?)

Now, dont forget to claim your rights, vaping is under fire from some very self rightious people with zero understanding.

Cheers,

R

• 4 weeks later...