Innokin, WTF?

Within 24 hours every innokin product I have has taken a crap on me. I just don't understand. I've lost 2 MVP 2 a vtr and a cool fire 2. They only lasted like 3 maybe 4 months. I am very disappointed. Anyway I am looking for a new vv vw box mod any suggestions?

I have like $150

Have you thought about trying a mech mod instead of an APV? Or just a variable voltage battery? My Vision Spinners are all work horses and last a least a year or more with hard, constant use. My gold Magneto mech is wonderful, with a KPT2 and 1.8 ohm coils it hits like a freight train. :)

I have picked up my k100 and a kayfun I'm glad I brought a backup to the hospital. I usually don't because my mvp2 has been so dependable. I knew something like this was gonna happen. Every one has there go to mods and all of mine just happen to take a **** at one one time. What are the chances of having your backups and your backup backups and you backups backup all going out in the same day. FtW

Ok got home this am and right away got to work on my mods. Got both mvp 2s working. Vtr is now working my wife's kayfun is now working my nemisis is fixed and my cigar mod is working just burnt I need a new carto. And they will transport my dad to hospice in my hometown which is an a hour closer to me. Right now life is good considering.