Vaped Myself Right Out Of Vaping

Jodie

Hi guys,

I haven't been here in awhile but although I have strayed from posting, I have NOT strayed from my commitment to quit smoking.

In fact, I am finding I hardly ever even vape anymore!

I quit smoking last Sept., loaded up for the next month or so on new ecig supplies/juices etc and now, I only vape maybe for an hour at night (and not even every night!) I go through maybe 2 or 3 refills of my atty (3 drops each refill).

So I'm wondering, how long does this juice last before it "goes bad." Or does it? Can I put it in the fridge? Should I be handing off my extra's to my friend who also quit smoking and is vaping more?

What a problem to have eh? Too much juice! LOLOL!

Jodie

LOL Jodie, That is a predicament (too much juice). E-liquid should stay good for 2 years when stored in a cool (not cold) dark place. The nicotene is what degrades over time.

send all questionable/excessive juice to

FREE JUICE BABY, YEAHHHHHHHH!!!

c/o josh jolly

123 wooohoo way

shazzam, PA 90210

juice shouldn't go bad. their is an expire date of like 2 years...

i would still vape 3 year old juice as long as it was sealed, but i also have a dropped on the floor and still eat it policy.

Way to go Jodie!!! Just a thought...thinking you might want to hold on to something, just in case you have a relapse :| Better to go back to an e-cig vs buying a pack of cigs. Im working on it..hope to have your same problem some day :thumbsup:

You guys are too funny!! LOL!!

Yea, I do plan on hanging on to my equipment and some back up supplies, no doubt. But I'll be honest, I have 28 bottles of juice here! LOL!!! Most are 10ml but some are the 5ml sample bottles I got from bluemistvaping.

I have no problem passing some off to others who will use them. I think there's a forum here for that sort of thing though, right? Gonna check it out first before posting anything more here.

I have my 2 favorites that I know I'll keep which is Wordup's White Zinfadel, 11mg and BlueMist's Cherry Cola, (a 0 nic and a 16 mg that I mix cuz 16 was too much!).

If someone had told me 6 months ago that I would be comPLETELY smoke free by 2011 I woulda laughed in your face. I only got this ecig to take the place of the extra analogs I was smoking during the day (ie on the phone, sitting outside in the sun etc). I FULLY intended on keeping my morning cig with coffee and evening cig after dinner. I'm a flute player and those extra's were affecting my playing. To be fair, I was only a 5-7 cig a day smoker to begin with but still, knock ME over with a feather when I get this ecig and 3 months later I am not smoking at all anymore!

And the FDA wants to ban these things??? Yea, the FDA can kiss my :censored:

:thumbup:

Edited by Jodie

Ok, can't find another suitable forum on here to put these on so I'll post it here.

I have the following juices I am willing to give away FREE to whomever responds first.

Please list in your post the juice that you want and then PM me with your address and I will send them out!

Vaperite Vanilla - 12mg - 100% VG - 10ml full bottle

Vaperite Lemonaide - 12mg - 100% VG - 10ml 1/2 bottle

Vaperite Kona Creame 12mg - 100% VG - 10ml 1/2 bottle

BlueMist Egg Nog 11mg - 80/20 - 5ml full bottle

Bluemist Van. Cream 8mg - 80/20 - 5ml full bottle

Bluemist English Toffee 8mg 80/20 - 5ml full bottle

Bluemist Coffee n cream 8mg 80/20 - 5ml full bottle

Bluemist Van. Mint 8mg 80/20 - 5ml full bottle

Electro-Nic Waffle 0mg 100% VG - 10ml full bottle

4pack of Joye 510 compatible 2ohm LR Cartomizers. (was a 5pk but I used one and didn't like em). If you have paypal, if you could throw 5 bucks my way for those that would be great.

1 - eGo blank Megacart (the kind you fill with a needle, I have the needle too).

The rest I am giving to my vaping friend and keeping the cherry cola's and white zin's for myself. I also have reserves of 5 LR atty's and 2 batteries so I should be good with that!

Thanks!

Jodie