If I Ordered A Provari Today When Do You Think I'd Get It.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I bit the bullet and just placed the order I'm order # 3621. Brian how did you know what order numbers they were filling? Now the dreaded wait begins. I'm so impatient with this stuff. I'm the type that will camp out for the release of a phone. July I camped out for 8 hrs for the iPhone 4 release. Damn instant gratification! Lol

Well I bit the bullet and just placed the order I'm order # 3621. Brian how did you know what order numbers they were filling? Now the dreaded wait begins. I'm so impatient with this stuff. I'm the type that will camp out for the release of a phone. July I camped out for 8 hrs for the iPhone 4 release. Damn instant gratification! Lol

FYI - Brian sees all, Brian knows all. :unworthy:

Lol nana. Can't wait to get it. There is one problem though. I feel I've set myself up for disappointment later on down the road. This is my 1st mod and I fear that I'm setting the bar so high for my first one that others won't compare and I'll only have my provari. Oh well saving money that way.

ProVape posted on facebook this morning that they should be up to the 3400's by the end of the week and that they are catching up pretty quickly. Also remember not every order number is for a ProVari.

I forgot that some of the orders weren't for the provari. That's awesome! Ya gotta stop sayin stuff like this. Gettin me all excited. Really chomping at the bit to get mine.

I was actually paying Brian a compliment (just in case it didn't come across that way).

And Ducky is so very right...not every order number is for a provari. I place an order with them and it was not for a provari, so that makes you at least one number closer Case. :dribble:

They shipped up to 3355 today and expect to be into the 3400s by end of week. I ordered mine on 12/27. There are two threads in the Provape subforum on ECF to watch for updates.

Provape ECF - post #1971 was the latest official update on shipping info.

Provape ECF2 - members posting when they get shipping notification.

FYI - the instruction manual is now online if you want to do some reading. :)

Provari Manual

Just a little hint... when you are adjusting the voltage up, wait for the readout to go out before you begin vaping. Today I adjusted my voltage up and immediately began vaping. Well.. since I was pressing the button it continued to adjust the voltage up. Before I knew it I was vaping at 6V :lol:

Just a little hint... when you are adjusting the voltage up, wait for the readout to go out before you begin vaping. Today I adjusted my voltage up and immediately began vaping. Well.. since I was pressing the button it continued to adjust the voltage up. Before I knew it I was vaping at 6V :lol:

LOL---Only you Jeff, only you... :hrhr:

FWIW, order 3416 (provari order) ship notification was received on 1/13/11. Order was placed on 12/25 so that is just under 3 weeks when the lead time was 4-6 at purchase. It appears they are catching up very quickly.

DevilDucky don't say stuff like that! What are ya doing to me? That's like telling a cokehead that his supply is gonna be here 2 weeks early! Sheesh! I'm already checking this topic, the 2 over at ECF that Brian linked me to, And ProVapes facebook page like every hr. I know it won't make mine get here any faster but I can't help myself. Lol

DevilDucky don't say stuff like that! What are ya doing to me? That's like telling a cokehead that his supply is gonna be here 2 weeks early! Sheesh! I'm already checking this topic, the 2 over at ECF that Brian linked me to, And ProVapes facebook page like every hr. I know it won't make mine get here any faster but I can't help myself. Lol

Just to place a little context here, 2 weeks to a cokehead out of blow is like 4 years to anyone else.

=)

Just sayin.....