If I Ordered A Provari Today When Do You Think I'd Get It.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. Used to be one in fact! Not proud that I was. Just proud that I'm not anymore. Just over 8yrs actually. Don't get me wrong I'm still a junkie just manifests itself in ways that don't wreck anyone elses or my life anymore. Btw anymore news on what number they're at now. I'm such an addict!

But good news that you have an excuse to get a provari. As if ya needed a push.

Not convinced it will necessarily be better, trying to avoid the hype to keep expectations realistic. Will know in a couple of days...

Hello everyone,

Yes we currently have shipped out orders up to #3500. If anyone has any questions about orders or ProVape products, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be here to help and to post updates... :thumbsup:

ken@provape.com

Thanks for the heads up Ken. One quick ? Do you have at least 120 left to ship out or will you be waiting on another shipment. As you have probably guessed I'm order 3621. I understand if you can't give me an answer. I was just curious. Curious and excited.

Edited by CASEACE79

Hello everyone,

Yes we currently have shipped out orders up to #3500. If anyone has any questions about orders or ProVape products, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'll be here to help and to post updates... :thumbsup:

ken@provape.com

Good to see you here! I just placed my first order with you and got it today. I'm very pleased! I ordered the Provape 1 and love it! I'm closely watching the Provari. I keep telling myself I really don't need it, but...

Hello everyone,

ken@provape.com

Welcome to Vapor Talk! Glad to see you over here - appreciated! :)

Thanks for the heads up Ken. One quick ? Do you have at least 120 left to ship out or will you be waiting on another shipment. As you have probably guessed I'm order 3621. I understand if you can't give me an answer. I was just curious. Curious and excited.

For now, all I can say is we are getting caught up pretty quick. Once I get a new updates on which orders were shipped, I will post status updates :)

also, please keep in mind that not all orders are provari's. We receive a lot of standard orders as well (atomizers,juice etc)

We are all caught up on December orders and We are now working on shipping January orders out, so yours is close :)

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Hey Ken quick couple of questions are you still planning on raising the ProVari's price when things settle and if so when do you think it will happen?

Ducky,

At this time, I am unable to answer that question, as I am unsure if the price will change. Sorry I couldn't be much help with that one.