Why You Need Backups. :)

Yes! Backups, backups, and more backups. It took me longer to realize I needed a backup for my charger, but I finally got that done. Another thing is that once you have enough backups, get more. It's not long before you don't have so many backups any more. I was looking through my stuff lately and I really don't have much for backups any more. Which means...oh never mind... :whistle:

And Brian, I'm glad you had a backup. But - and this is just something to consider - does this mean you no longer have a backup? Might be time to get one.

Yikes! Did you accidentally step on the cord and pull it?

::: making mental note to get a backup :::

No - I carry it to work with me every day, so just 10 months of heavy use.

And Brian, I'm glad you had a backup. But - and this is just something to consider - does this mean you no longer have a backup? Might be time to get one.

I don't have another backup for the LiFePO4s, but have plenty of charges for my 18650s and 14500s. With the Provari coming soon I don't know if I'll use LiFePO4s any more.

However, thinking of getting one of these:

WF-188

Yes! Backups, backups, and more backups. It took me longer to realize I needed a backup for my charger, but I finally got that done. Another thing is that once you have enough backups, get more. It's not long before you don't have so many backups any more. I was looking through my stuff lately and I really don't have much for backups any more. Which means...oh never mind... :whistle:

But remember the old days when it we desperatly tried to have enough analog backups? Oh man, talk about living payday to payday with constant stress! Now it's fun. shopshopshoptilwedropdropdrop :D

I have backups for everything, so I guess the madness never ends. I like to be prepared. I have backups of food in case we get snowed in. And then I make sure to have backups of food that doesn't need power to be prepared in case we don't have power. Plus I keep a backup of propane for the grill so we can use that, too. I keep emergency supplies in the car in case we get caught in a snowstorm or the car breaks down on the highway. And yes, I did the same with analogs. If we were in any winter weather advisories, I made sure to have at least a carton on hand. And plenty of lighters. So many it wasn't as much stuff as I have now, but it wasn't as healthy as this and it sure wasn't this much fun either.

@Brian. Thanks for that link. I have it bookmarked. Cause, well, you know, I might need a backup.

• 4 weeks later...

Nana LOL you kill me. But because of YOUR posts I just ordered my 2 eGo kit (this time from VT) with extra extra attys and have a back up back up for my back up of green smoke just in case all my eGos die at once. :question: I really am going off the deep end.

Oh Beans!! You are not going off the deep end. Not at all. I, on the other hand.... :rolleyes2: No, not really. I'm not going off the deep end. Not at all. It's much better to have too much vaping stuff (did I really just say "too much" - no such thing) than not enough. Imagine the horror of running out of something: attys, batteries, charger, liquid. You would not be able to vape. Hold on a second, I think I'm making myself sick just thinking of that possibility...gotta pull myself together. <deep breath> Okay, I'm better now. Nope. Being prepared is never going off the deep end. You're just fine. You really are. As a matter of fact, you probably need a few more things. Ever thought about a silver bullet? They are awesome!! The Provape 1 is really nice. Those juice box mods like Uma just got are probably a must, too. Yeah, a must. That would be why I'm seriously considering...oh never mind.

Uma!! Back me up on this one. Please!!!!

I back you 100% DearHeart!! You are so right on, it's scarey. And yes!! The Stu's Illuminated Juice Box is such an adorable, affordable, great vaping machine juice box, that there really really should be one in every stable! Go for it Nana!!!! It's even comfortable to wear on a lanyard ... right along with the eGo in it's lanyard. OMG, I've gone off the deep end... but it's so nice to have one filled with fruit, and one with 555. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

backin up the backup queen! I'm honored!!!

Deep end? What's that? This makes no sense to me. :no

Nothing wrong with have 70+ attys, two eGo kits, 10 or so mods, tons of batteries (18650s, RCR123As, 14500), a plethora of drip tips and a two year supply of nic. Nope, nothing wrong with that at all. :)

I've got some 510 lrs ordered. Some 510 hr and some 306 lr. Sometimes I think that I didn't order enough. Well, there's always tomorrow. It has become a daily thing with me and a vendor. Especially when I see a sale on atomizers.

I agree, we basically use our replaced devices AS backups, LOL. Like we have 15 stick style batts, all different sizes from diff places.....6 of those were what I was using before I got my 750mah batts. Then 4 are what my husband is using and the other 5 are regular length that just don't hold a charge long enough. HOWEVER in a bind they work fine, so of course if we HAD to we would use them. Once I get my jolly wetbox, then I will use that mainly and my PT when on the computer....and the 750's for out in public. Oh and I am getting a 1300mah battery, just for extra good measure. My husband will still have all those stick type batts, he likes them for at work, plus he is a light vaper....and he will use his wii mod. Of course we will have two sets of batts for our mods, plus I will get a third set after a few months to be prepared for battery death. I don't think there is a such thing as too many back ups....is there????? And of course back ups for back ups. Or at least back ups when the back ups are no longer back ups.

WHAT!!??MODS????? Darn it. I don't have any of those yet! I haven't even considered them. I'm sooooo behind. I must not be prepared for the Vapor apocalypse. The end must be near. NO, I'm not prepared. Where do you even begin with those? B)

Must buy more stuff now.