Reputation And Advice

I absolutely love the idea Angela has with the point system on reputation +1,-1 under our picture. Not all members are alike, meaning that some people would go out of there way to help. Like what she said "When posting helpful information on the forums members can click the small + or - button next to your post. If your information is helpful you'll be given a reputation point. Of course on the flip side if your information isn't so helpful you get a negative point " To realy appreciate this become a member of another site and see what I mean. I realy don't know much about this site but I realy like so far what I am reading. To much favoritism at other sites. If they don't like what you said it will get deleted but from older members everything go's. I know you have to earn your respect as time go's on but to also be treated equal is very important to. On other sites you don't feel like you are in the USA, it feels more like your in a Communist country. Where what you write won't show up on how you wrote it. GOD BLESS

Im glad you're liking Vapor Talk so far Prouddad. We have a great community here. Vapor Talk is what it is because of its members. Sometimes we will get a flamer or a troll but the staff here is pretty quick at handling those situations. I believe most of us here dont take ourselves too seriously. We are here to learn, share information, and have fun. I just try to follw the Vt motto: Sit back, Relax and Vape. :thumbsup:

I am SORRY about the quote I want to say Thank you and Great Idea "Chris" ! I said great idea from Angela but I was corrected the idea came from Chris. Thank you for correcting me on that. Chris for the mistake please don't let me sleep with the fish. Ha HA

Yea this is a pretty damn good place to hang out. You'll find that most of the members are really helpful and friendly. They just want to have a nice place to site and interact with other vapers without all the BS that comes from people trying to elevate themselves above the rest. Here we all have a little something to add even if it's just a little humor from time to time.

I don't think anyone takes themselves to seriously and just try to give back what we have all gotten out of this forum. Friendship....information.. concern.....and a great time.

Glad you have joined our little community and hope it will be your home forum too.

So sit back...relax...enjoy the show....and don't hesitate to ask questions or add your own information when you can.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

p.s. come by chat sometime too.

Edited by snubber