Jargon For Noobs

brijmin

From a message thread, under the members Avatar (pic), there is an icon that looks like an envelope. If you click that a box will appear to send a message. From a members profile, on the left and under the pic, there is the same icon. Click the icon and the message box will appear.

Also form your profile you can go to your messenger area and in the right hand corner there is a box to create new message. You then enter the members name in the send to area.

Pretty simple. Give it a try and send me a PM. :)

I'm using my phone at the moment and it won't let me do it. :rolleyes2:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, see? if it wasn't for these boards and posts like these people would have a helluva time figuring out all the new aspects of vaping and maybe give up, so keep 'em coming! of course everyone who gets in this game has to learn the coolazz jargon (always wanted to learn a new language :coffee: ), but i'm realizing that a lot of folks say they smoked for maybe 30 years (like me), which means a bunch of us are not exactly puppies and so are learning about vaping yes, but also some computer skills (i know a bit about computers but i still can't figure out how to make a banner show up), learning about the ~metric system~ wow, about electricity (all that aHm or whatever they are is something i'll have to study up on for real in order to develop my very own mod). so every post like this jargon one helps, thanks!

• 1 month later...

This topic is just really helpful. If you type most of this words in Google translate, you'll get pretty much nothing. I am wondering what would be the steps to include this terms in the actual English language. Most of this terms are becoming world wide accepted as they are, without any translation. THANKS !

• 3 months later...

Where did the term Analog come from as a term for cigarettes? I checked wikipedia is this why?

a chemical compound with a slightly altered chemical structure

Or is there a different reason?

Analog actually came from electronics jargon. Analog devices (such as cassette tapes) and digital devices (such as CD's or MP3's). Maybe not the best examples between analog and digital, but it's the most common one coming to mind at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I enjoy reading the posts but there were many times I did not understand what someone was saying because I did not know the slang or terms used. So thanks a bunch for posting this.