Just Thought I Would Say Thanks Guys

Just a word about Vapor Talk. I just love all you guys. You have always been so supportive when I have had a question(s), words of encouragment and just plain good people who care about people. This forum is truly different from others I have visited. No fussing or just downright ugly. This is a place where people who care about vaping can come and enjoy and be informed at the same time. I just wish I could figure out all the little things about the setup that is used but I guess in a few more months that will come.

Just a word about Vapor Talk. I just love all you guys. You have always been so supportive when I have had a question(s), words of encouragment and just plain good people who care about people. This forum is truly different from others I have visited. No fussing or just downright ugly. This is a place where people who care about vaping can come and enjoy and be informed at the same time. I just wish I could figure out all the little things about the setup that is used but I guess in a few more months that will come.

I couldn't agree more. I haven't been doing this for long and already feel comfortable here. It really helps when you have people that answer questions sincerely and offer support so freely. Thanks to all of you!

I really love it here too--The great people are the reason I stay. I hate some of the hostile environments out there--I get enough of that in daily life. I can come here, breathe, relax, vape and enjoy. wine.gif

If you have more questions--feel free to ask--we want new people to succeed. There is tons of info to absorb and even more tricks to learn. It really does get easier !!!animier.gif