Ego-T.. Anybody Heard Of This?

Jeffb

Yeah, Jolly, it seems to be the same as the zero filler cart mod, but if I'm not mistaken, this holds more juice than a regular 510 cartridge, doesn't it? And according to the video I posted below, this uses a different kind of atomizer. It almost looks like a big fat carto with a juice reservoir(cartridge) stuck on top. What I'd like to know is what keeps this thing from just feeding juice into the atomizer, causing it to overflow and leak juice everywhere.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

Yeah, Jolly, it seems to be the same as the zero filler cart mod, but if I'm not mistaken, this holds more juice than a regular 510 cartridge, doesn't it? And according to the video I posted below, this uses a different kind of atomizer. It almost looks like a big fat carto with a juice reservoir(cartridge) stuck on top. What I'd like to know is what keeps this thing from just feeding juice into the atomizer, causing it to overflow and leak juice everywhere.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

I think he did a really good job of explaining how it works, and doesn't leak all over the place. The atomizer is fitted with a hollow spike that pierces the tank to gain access to the juice. The hollow spike has wicking material in it which holds the fluid back in the tank, and also wicks it down to the atomizer. good system as long as the wicking in the hollow spike doesn't clog before the atomizer goes bad.

I think that the device here from TW is the same as this. It gives quite a bit of information. The delivery is a bit clumsy, as are most of PillBox's vids but it is packed with information and really explains how this will work.

Edited by Burn

The vape he is getting in the TW video is very weak, imo. I wonder if it comes in LR?

I want to get ahold of these, http://www.royalsmokers.com/Clearomizer.html, in both the low ohms for my ego and the high ohms for my Joker.

Has anybody seen/used these ce2 clearomizers? I have seen reviews on YouTube where someone is using a LR clearomizer on an ego device. Looks sweet and would put an end to the burn in the cartos you can get when the wicking material gets to dry.

The vape he is getting in the TW video is very weak, imo. I wonder if it comes in LR?

I want to get ahold of these, http://www.royalsmokers.com/Clearomizer.html, in both the low ohms for my ego and the high ohms for my Joker.

Has anybody seen/used these ce2 clearomizers? I have seen reviews on YouTube where someone is using a LR clearomizer on an ego device. Looks sweet and would put an end to the burn in the cartos you can get when the wicking material gets to dry.

I have tried the latest E2 R4's... and they STILL suck, IMHO. Still the same piss poor wicking, etc. that continues to haunt those things! I even tried several different ohm levels on the eGo to see if it would help one way or another... to no avail. Now, if you want to drip on them just like you would a atty, then I found them to work better. But I may as well use an atomizer then! I dont know... they still don't have it nailed yet though. I know I'm not alone in this feeling either... I guess I just really had high hopes and was thinking that all my vaping needs would be met after they came out. NOT the case for me! Let me know if you try them, I would like to know what everyone thinks.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I got in on a co-op for these. I should have them mid January. I think we will be the first to have them here in the states.

I watched the TW video and the Tank look promising. When they come up I am going to stick it on a 5-6 volt unit and see what happens.

I have used all the different CE2's that have been out so far, the only one that has even been close to good is the CE2R4 version 2 release of the XL in the 2.8-3.0 ohm Carto, I did just get in on a Co Op for the newer clear one and should be in the first group to get these in the states, they have made some recent changes and this next batch is supposed to really burn extra clean, I hope its true, if it is they will be good, the fillerless carto vape could turn out to be awesome if they ever get these made right.!!

One of the problems with this CNliquid shop is there shipping rates, they are charging like $38 to ship to PA if I placed an order and that's just to much, there making profit on shipping or not offering a good shipping way, I order from Eastmall and it is $17 flat rate and most Chinese suppliers are much cheaper so if you can go in with say 4 people ordering from the CNLIQUID Shop this would be the way to go, I'm looking forward to getting my Co Op order maybe by next week sometime I hope, I will post a short review as soon as I get them and vape em up a bit

• 2 weeks later...

I think the TW website has an info video on the home page about this system. Looks like it has some sort of plastic "tank" that you fill with liquid and then the atomizer pierces the bottom of the tank and the liquid flows to the atomizer. Kind of like auto direct dripping maybe?

Sorry...posted this not knowing there were 5 pages of replys...sorry...not new news I just shared :turned:

Edited by ejny

• 2 weeks later...

Want a quick user report? :)

I have both the eGo (big atomizer) and the eGo-T. Both have been in use for about a week. So far, I am loving the eGo-T. Very clean taste, easy to refill, no difference in taste depending on the amount of liquid, no liquid in my mouth. You get condensation in the mouth piece/ depot after a while, which I don't mind. I currently have the blue/ clear depots, so can easily check when to refill. No more guessing!

But. Mid-term use by others seems to indicate that the liquid supply (a tiny tube that goes into the depot) is susceptible to clogging. Some had success with vodka, dry-burn or use o a fine needle, others haven't. When the atomizer fails, it gets a burnt taste. Most atomizers have failed after app. 20-30ml of liquid - I am not there yet.

I will do a vodka bath tonight, see if I can do some preemptive needle thing, and hope that the atomizer will hold up for a while.

I currently have 6 months of guarantee on those, so we are still in some sort of field experiment. When the prices for the atomizers drop (probably in February), I will see what those cost in combination with some sort of guarantee; wouldn't buy them TAWA, too expensive for those. But right now, I am willing to invest more in new atomizers and avoid the troubleshooting on my regular eGo.

On a bright note, the batteries are interchangeable. And do still use the eGo... but would like to keep the eGo-T as my main system. Unless the atomizers break every week, then the costs will be prohibitive.