Ego-T.. Anybody Heard Of This?

Jeffb

From what I understand (and I'll double check)

It's an eGo using the eGo mega atomizer. (Type B shape) The mega atomizer as a rubber ring inside that stops the liquid from leaking all over the place. I wouldn't say it could 1.2ml but it can take a lot of liquid. I'll contact Joye Tech to make sure. Then I'll rename my atomizer to something cooler. The tank, is quite catchy!

So, I just poured 1.2ml of liquid into the mega atomizer, just to see...yea it will leak. :lol: Just an FYI.

I'm actually willing to be money that it's probably the mega CARTomizer. The spec sheet for the mega cartomizer says it will hold 1.2 ml of liquid. So that's probably more likely.

I seem to remember someone posting a video a while back where a guy vaped for an increadable amout of time, over a series of about 3 or 4 part video. He vaped it one puff after another non-stop, only stoping for very short periods when the atty got way hot. I thought the guy was going to pass out before the thing was empty. I also seem to remember that it was something new from Janty that was on the verge of release. Ego-T was probably what he was talking about.

Just a guess.

I seem to remember someone posting a video a while back where a guy vaped for an increadable amout of time, over a series of about 3 or 4 part video. He vaped it one puff after another non-stop, only stoping for very short periods when the atty got way hot. I thought the guy was going to pass out before the thing was empty. I also seem to remember that it was something new from Janty that was on the verge of release. Ego-T was probably what he was talking about.

Just a guess.

I think that was the Tesla filter, which has never come to market.

From what I could gather it is a collaboration between Joye and Ovale. I will post the link to the ECF thread. Looks like a guy from Italy has one and has been sharing some information. From what I read, it looks like the atomizer is proprietary. I am not sure if it will work on the existing Ego battery. Something about it not being deep enough? There are some good pics later in that thread of the atomizer system. The cool part is that it has a on/off feature. You hit the button five times to turn it off and then five times to turn it on. Pretty cool. Ego Tank system

This video was also in that thread. Sorry in Italian. I did a search and found no other review videos. At least you can get a good look at it.

Yeah, it seemed like it would to me, too. I ordered some. Never been a cart user because I could never get it to work. My really great carto search isn't going very well. I feel like I waste a ton of liquid in them besides. So, I'll try these silicone plugs and see if they work.

http://www.ovaleeurope.com/index.html

They call it the "ego-T." Check it out.

According to the site, they improved the batteries to make it more efficient... probably a bunch of crap, but what I'm interested in is that new type of cartridge that uses no filler. It's like a super T vapemate in a simple little mouthpiece and with no bottle hanging off your e-cig. There isn't a whole lot of information available currently, but I for one am very interested.

One thing that has me a bit confused, though, is the fact that you can only click on 4 links at the top of the page. There are plenty of other things you would think you could click on, but most of them aren't links. odd...

Here's a video:

Edited by DerStadtschutz

even further down the line, its already been made by modders using a standard cart.

in this example we will use a 510

take the 510 cart

a 510 condom

put the cart into the condom with the open end of the cart into the bottom of the condom

take a mallet and tap the cart till it cuts the condom

take the (cart cut/cookie cut) out of the end of your cart

cut a small "X" into that piece with out cutting all the way to the ends of it.

cut a straw to fit into the cart as a try to keep the cut out from pushing down into the cart

put cut out back into the cart hole

fill up with juice

put onto atty

bada boom, no filler mod.

some had good results others not so much.

another way is to not put an x into it but use a metal click pen tip and stamp it with the small hole end for the point of the pen.