Wishing All A Merry Christmas And Happy Holidays

Well it's coming to the end of another year. A time when we try to get together with relatives and loved ones. .

It's hard to believe that I've been on this forum for over a year now. I've made a lot of new friends, met a lot of new and interesting people.

Most of them great...and a few that were not so great, but those that were not have come and gone.

We have a very close kind of family feeling in the forum that isn't found in any of the others I've checked out. That's one of the reasons for me staying and I'm sure why a lot of others stay also. We don't bicker or fight like so many of the others do. We respect each other and each others opinions. We help out newbies and answer every question even if it's been asked a dozen times before. There's no name calling like I've noticed other places and we seem to genuinely like each other, even if we disagree.

Chris and the staff go out of their way to make this forum something we can enjoy and their efforts are greatly appreciated.

ECF may have more members, but they certainly don't have the caring and devotion that the staff and members of this forum displays.

I guess what I'm really trying to say in all this is Thank You. Thank you to Chris and each and every one of you for making this past year a fun and pleasant time.

And I hope this holiday finds you well and in great spirits.

So to each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas....Happy Holidays....and a Happy New Yearanimier.gif.

Thank you so much. Larry

Very Well Said !!!thumbsup.gif

Happy Holidays to All that keep this Forum alive, happy and healthy. This is my favorite spot to hang out and relax. I am thankful for each and every person that keeps this forum a family.

Happy Holidays and Happy Vaping !!

I said it before and I'll say it again. I am pleasantly surprised at how welcoming and kind everyone here has been. I am a member of other forums as I have many interests and I have all but abandoned all of them because of all the drama.It's nice to come somewhere where people know how to act like mature adults. We may not agree on everything but we can have an adult debate without lowering ourselves to name calling (except for in jest). It's the reason I come here every day. I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Happy holidays to Snubber and the rest of the VT family! I have a lot to be thankful for this year, and the biggest one is to be able to finally quit analogs with the help of all you lovely people.

So as you all sit back with your family on this Christmas Eve, I'm here at the office, tooting on some freedom smoke usa candy cane, and looking out the window, sipping some mulled cider and brandy. Perfectly content.

Okay, y'all be safe this weekend, and enjoy your time off!