Evidence Suggests E-Cigs Safer Than Analogs!

owutaqt

YAYNESS!! :thumbsup:

The review, which will be published online ahead of print this month in the Journal of Public Health Policy, is the first to comprehensively examine scientific evidence about the safety and effectiveness of electronic cigarettes, also known as e-cigarettes, said Michael Siegel, professor of community health sciences at BUSPH.

Progress is being made... slowly but surely!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Well what do you know? Some one who actually knows what the hell their talking about instead of following the big Cig/Pharma crap.

It's about time that some truth came out about e-cigs.

Thanks for the post.thumbsup.gif

"The report reviewed 16 laboratory studies that identified the components in electronic cigarette liquid and vapor. The authors found that carcinogen levels in electronic cigarettes are up to 1,000 times lower than in tobacco cigarettes."

"The FDA and major anti-smoking groups keep saying that we don't know anything about what is in electronic cigarettes," Siegel said. "The truth is, we know a lot more about what is in electronic cigarettes than regular cigarettes."

:thumbsup:

Edited by Brian

So glad they are finally doing more research to prove that these are much safer then analogs! But any ex analog smoker and current e-cig smoker can tell you that they are much safer. I mean in just 3 weeks, I already feel better and have no desire for a regular cig. I feel like I have the best of both worlds...as a non smoker(smelling good, being able to taste food, feeling better) and a smoker(satisfying my cravings for cigs.) :animier:

• 8 months later...