The Official Provari Waiting List

Jeffb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerns about battery life is allowing me to resist. Did any of you order the 18650 extender?

:thumbup: Yes,I already have several 18650 batteries to use,but also ordered 2 18500 batteries to use (reccomended by provari)so it will have full range of adjustment :thumbup: Now it's back to checking the mailbox excitedly,daily dissapointment-It ain't here yet :wallbash:

I did not get the extender cap for the 18650. I'll be sure to post what kind of battery life I'm getting from the 18500 after I get the unit.

ProVari-1.jpg

Edited by jeffb

Well I finally caved it. I'm proud of myself for holding strong as long as I have while drooling on my credit card with it loaded up in my shopping cart. At the same time, I'm beating myself up for holding out because that just means it's gonna take them longer to get my order shipped out :cry

Thanks for the vid Jeff. Been waiting to see one. The more I look at this, the more I'm starting to like it. Aren't they suppose to start shipping tomorrow (the 15th)?

Edited by Brian

From my understanding they have begun shipping. They are shipping in the order that the pre-orders were received. I'm order 3030 I think the first order was in the 2800"s so I may have to wait a bit. :(

I knew I should have ordered when I wanted to instead of resisting. I knew I'd eventually cave and if I had ordered early, I'd have mine by now or at least be close.. I'm wayyyyy back at order 3283.

Jeff, I'll make you a deal. You send me yours, and when I get mine I'll send you yours back! Yeah... that sounds like a good deal to me....

In case people aren't watching the thread on ECF, this was posted by provape. It looks like we won't get these as quick as we were hoping.

Hey All,

Here's the latest. We have all the metal work done and were ready to roll on our end. We are just held up on circuit boards at the moment. Our supplier is backed up due to the holidays and its causing us to be delayed. We are clawing and scratching at their door along with their other customers and its now a waiting game. Were on your side and want to get these out sooner than later but its that wonderful time of year where things get delayed. I'm hoping by Friday this week we have a update as to when our order is going to be run then we will have a better idea of when orders can start shipping. I'll keep bugging them and keep you all updated as soon as I know more.