Vt E-Liquid = The Best!

KaYoTiiC

So far i have tried a good bit of liquid from other sites and haven't found one i could vape all day or even once a day.... I've tried pina colada, midnight and mentha from VT so far. I can and do vape those all day. I'm not sure what it is but the stuff is amazing.

If it wasn't for VT i probably wouldn't be vaping cuz none of the other liquids even come close.

Thanks VT for providing an amazing product... I'm not even going to waste my time or money on anything else.. I will be making a huge e-liquid order real soon and can't wait to try them.. No offense to the other vendors I'm just sayin.

:punk:

Couldn't agree with you more!!! So far VT liquid beats the others "hands down" for flavor and consistency. When I try something from another place I'm never sure what it's going to be like,even for flavors I've tried at other sites. But with VT I know exactly what treat I'm in for.

Vapor Talk liquids...Theeyyy'rrreee GGGRREEAATTT!!!

And any one that doesn't like it..."I pitty the fool"veryangry.gif

been watching way to much tv lately....lol

Couldn't agree with you more!!! So far VT liquid beats the others "hands down" for flavor and consistency. When I try something from another place I'm never sure what it's going to be like,even for flavors I've tried at other sites. But with VT I know exactly what treat I'm in for.

Vapor Talk liquids...Theeyyy'rrreee GGGRREEAATTT!!!

And any one that doesn't like it..."I pitty the fool"veryangry.gif

been watching way to much tv lately....lol

EXACTLY!!!! The consistency is what i like the most.. All my other liquids have either good flavor and very little vapor or vice versa.

With this liquid i get tons of vapor and flavor all the time with each hit... Now I'm trying to figure out what i want to do with the rest of my liquids. I may try and do something for christmas and send them out to people that want them. Anyone have a good idea on how i should do it??

That is if anyone would like to try e-liquid that's already been opened... idk

Edited by KaYoTiiC

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines