Vaporrenu

bklanz

I gave this place one more shot since they came out with a ultra throat hit option but still no throat hit. this place is so cheap i couldn't resist but unless you like no throat hit at all this place is not for you. Ive tried every combo they have but still nothing you cant even tell you got any vapor till you exhale it out. The flavors taste great and tons of vapor production you just cant feel it. So now i have around 8 30 ml bottles of worthless eliquid.

I really like the vaporrenu 555 and vanilla custard at 11mg and

banana coconut at 6mg.

Wasn't expecting much TH so no disappointment for me.

When I do want a little TH I mix @ 50/50 with dekang 18mg of similar flavor.

works ok for me but I don't need much TH.

One thing I noticed is that these juices need to sit for about a week

to really hit their stride flavor wise. ymmv could just be my taste buds :)

at $7-8 for an oz. I'll be ordering more.

• 3 months later...

I gave this place one more shot since they came out with a ultra throat hit option but still no throat hit. this place is so cheap i couldn't resist but unless you like no throat hit at all this place is not for you. Ive tried every combo they have but still nothing you cant even tell you got any vapor till you exhale it out. The flavors taste great and tons of vapor production you just cant feel it. So now i have around 8 30 ml bottles of worthless eliquid.

I am actually looking to buy from them. I started vaping about a month and a half ago and I still have that coughers throat (kinda scratchy and stuff) and I'm looking for really good vapor production and hardly any TH at all. Thanks for the review, it's appreciated. A lot of others have the same opinion as you.

I really like the vaporrenu 555 and vanilla custard at 11mg and

banana coconut at 6mg.

Wasn't expecting much TH so no disappointment for me.

When I do want a little TH I mix @ 50/50 with dekang 18mg of similar flavor.

works ok for me but I don't need much TH.

One thing I noticed is that these juices need to sit for about a week

to really hit their stride flavor wise. ymmv could just be my taste buds :)

at $7-8 for an oz. I'll be ordering more.

What was the 555 like? Is it sweet ? Ive tried 4 other tobacco flavors of theirs and can't stand any of them. Thanks

Same here. I need TH and VR just doesn't have it. Great flavor and vapor, just no TH which I just don't get. I have decided that in the near future I am going to buy some of their flavor concentrate and some unflavored nic PG from awesome vapor and just make my own e-juice. I have bought about 8 diff flavors of juice from AV and they have all had great TH so I figure I'll mix VR's great flavor with some good unflavored nic laced PG and hopefully that will give me the best of both worlds! If I cant get any bulk PG juice from them, I'll maybe try another site to see what I can get. FreedomSmokeUSA sells both PG juice and liquid nic concentrate so maybe I'll try theirs. Looks like I'll be getting into DIY soon!!

What was the 555 like? Is it sweet ? Ive tried 4 other tobacco flavors of theirs and can't stand any of them. Thanks

The 555 is sweet and kinda nutty but I don't get much, if any, tobacco flavor

I have noticed, that I get HUGE TH IF I use a 5 volt device. On my 3.7 ego type batteries, and any other 3.7 volt device I get no TH from ANY liquid. I think it is the voltage. There is just not enough power in these weak batteries to do much of anything in terms of TH. I order medium TH as TH is not a HUGE issue for me. Now vaping on a 5 volt passthrough I get so much TH that my throat actually feels like I am smoking. I vape like crazy, and actually had a hoarse voice, like when I was smoking!! So I don't know that it is any liquid, I think it is the voltage. After all when we smoke we have a burning substance, this is just liquid being heated up enough to make vapor. But for sure on the higher voltage devices I have had no problem with TH.

I get plenty of TH from other juices on my eGo. It's battery is far from weak.

Try an 80/20 blend on your juices that's 80pg/20vg. and you might really like the dekang I can use it but the throat hit is even a little strong for me. I like 70/30 much better.

I get no TH from vapor renu juices either.

Have you tried the spicier flavors like cinnamons, mints, and pumpkin spices?

As I sit and think about this, I think that since I have stopped smoking, I must prefer LESS TH than when I was smoking. I know that I smoked lights when I smoked, but when I first started using PVs with the "comes with it" starter juice - all PG and some menthol tobacco flavored stuff - the throat hit KILLED me!!! I am a happy camper now with VR juices - but I also do a little DIY (just starting).

Before you throw in the towel on those juices, try adding a drop or two of methol or cinnamon to them - there's almost always a way to save juices!

Edited by Nanna

I get nothing in terms of TH from any of my 3.7 batteries....ego is no different than any of the others. I get all my liquid 80/20, from VR. Prior to that I was ordering 100%pg from the vendors that sell premixed stuff, primarily V4L (I think their liquid is the DeKang, or it was....they have changed their flavors so much who knows anymore). I have no problems on my 5 volt devices. Plus with my 750 mah battery I only get 4 hours MAX before recharging and I hate the power drop off the last hour, barely get any vapor, let alone any TH. I am more concerned with the actual flavors....that was what I had a problem with, not the TH. An ego has no more voltage than any of the other similar batteries, or even the little stick batteries fully charged....3.7v is 3.7v....and especially since they don't maintain that voltage. Of course I thought it was fine too, until I had something stronger to compare it to. I vaped on an 8.4v Atlas last month at a vapers meet HOLY COW. UNBELIEVABLE the difference. But personally, I have no problem with the medium TH. Given the choice, I rather vape a flavor I love the taste of with less TH, than a flavor I don't like as much with more TH.

I get plenty of TH from other juices on my eGo. It's battery is far from weak.

Try an 80/20 blend on your juices that's 80pg/20vg. and you might really like the dekang I can use it but the throat hit is even a little strong for me. I like 70/30 much better.

I get no TH from vapor renu juices either.

/agree

Man I dunno what I am vaping then, cuz a can hardly choke down a good hit off of my latest procurement from VR without almost losing my lung... I ordered a bottle of Pumpkicinno (thanks for a great flavor combo juliery^^) and a Ruby Relaxer... Both 36 mg, 60/40, and aggressive TH... They are both great tasting, but the Ruby Relaxer, (while starting smooth and sweet,) usually ends up sending me into hacking fits... I have tried 100% PG and 100% VG (Boba's Bounty is still a fav, but let's face it... no TH...)

I am beginning to become very leery of any juice reviews based on the simple fact that taste is SOOO subjective. And apparently, so is the tickle (or flamethrower) at the back of your throat...

YMMV indeed.^^

Man I dunno what I am vaping then, cuz a can hardly choke down a good hit off of my latest procurement from VR without almost losing my lung... I ordered a bottle of Pumpkicinno (thanks for a great flavor combo juliery^^) and a Ruby Relaxer... Both 36 mg, 60/40, and aggressive TH... They are both great tasting, but the Ruby Relaxer, (while starting smooth and sweet,) usually ends up sending me into hacking fits... I have tried 100% PG and 100% VG (Boba's Bounty is still a fav, but let's face it... no TH...)

I am beginning to become very leery of any juice reviews based on the simple fact that taste is SOOO subjective. And apparently, so is the tickle (or flamethrower) at the back of your throat...

YMMV indeed.^^

Ohhhhhh, I am so glad you like the Pumpkiccino!....I LOVE it. OMG, have you tried the cinnamon roll flavor?????? I can't stop vaping it, already into my second bottle....AND that is with rotating it with the Pumpkin Spice, pumpkiccino, and coffee w/cream. The cinnamon roll tastes exactly like the cinnamon and the roll/dough completely separate but in your mouth at the same time. It is amazing. I have no problem with TH either, I get medium. But I am vaping at 5 volts and TH isn't a problem for me. OMG, I got the Teaberry flavor too....it is like wintergreen with something else in it.....not sure what the something else is??? BUT seriously, I have been vaping a year, so I took my normal inhale and I was coughing like a maniac!!! It tastes soooooooooooooooooooo good, but TH like crazy. So I recovered and took a slower softer inhale, and WOOOOOOOooooooooooowwwww, it is really something. It is good, I keep going back to it. It is a really powerful hit. Even with the various mints and menthols I have tried, they were NOTHING like the Teaberry. So not telling my husband any of this, I go "here, try this one" and it was hilarious to my sick brain. He was like OMG what is that??? then he is like, let me have some of that, LOL. If you like wintergreen, and you like a strong hit, Teaberry is the liquid to get!!!

YMMV indeed.^^

Oh, and I agree on that.....the same time I had ordered from VR, that same evening my husband and I ordered from four other vendors that had strong recommendations and reviews from people on here, and in the chat. Well we didn't like ANY of the other ones.....the stuff from Ms T's Bakery was so awful we threw it down the drain. Then later I learned that ALL the ingredients from VR are american made, INCLUDING the nicotine liquid, which almost all other vendors get theirs from China. To us the FLAVOR is the most important aspect, not the TH or even the vapor. Although we get great vapor and have no problem with TH with VR liquid. We get everything 16 mg, 80/20 pg/vg, medium TH, regular strength, no additives. We have been vaping a little over a year. So I don't know how those things figure into the whole equation. BUT for sure it is subjective. I have met several people now where we all seem to like the same flavors and types of flavors, so those are the people who I ask for opinions from as far as if they have a flavor that I have not yet ordered but I am thinking about, I generally end up agreeing with their assessment. But it is VERY subjective, and I consider the source....like what other flavors does the person like. If they vape a bunch of flavors that I do not like, then I will probably like what they don't like and vice versa. So I think you just have to know what you like, and what you don't like. Like RY4, sorry, never found one we like...we both hate it and have tried more than I can count. It is just too sweet to both of us, no matter where we have gotten it from. So I have totally given up on that....which is fine, so we don't like RY4. I have so many flavors now that I DO like I don't really need more variety, LOL!!

It is still not my favorite, but i think i prefer drinking my coffee to vaping it. Lol. On the other hand i love vaping chocolate which i didn't think i would. You never know what you'll like till you try it

Hey bklanz,

I had the same experience you did. I received seven or eight flavors and fired them up. The flavor of all of them is great, the vapor great....No throat hit at all. It hasn't been a loss though. I have tried lots of flavors from various vendors and I came across some with great throat hit but the flavor wasn't that good. I have been mixing those 50 50 with my vapor renew juice and I have been getting improved flavor with pretty good throat hit. Might be worth a try for you too.

I have just tried some flavors from Blue Mist Vaping and they are just the ticket as far as adding throat hit to the Vapor Renew flavors. About the same price and you can get 30ml for $10.00 (.50 for extra flavor). They also have a package deal of 5 10ml bottles (any five flavors) for $20.00 and 5 3ml bottles (any five flavors) for $10.00.

I like the throat hit from them.

Hatchet

Edited by Hatchet

It is still not my favorite, but i think i prefer drinking my coffee to vaping it. Lol. On the other hand i love vaping chocolate which i didn't think i would. You never know what you'll like till you try it

hah that's funny- I prefer vaping the coffee and eating the chocolate :dribble:

Before you go with blue mist, read and consider this thread first please...

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/10981-two-thumbs-waaay-down/#entry98913

As far as throat hit and replicating a cigarette is concerned, the best vendor I've found for that so far is ProVape(www.provape.com). It gives you throat hit but it doesn't make you feel like you just inhaled a mouthful of black pepper. It actually feels like smoke from burning tobacco. And I can't speak for any other tobacco flavors, but the RY4 actually tastes like tobacco. It's a much sweeter tobacco, but it's still tobacco. Every other tobacco vape I've tried tasted like the smell of a freshly opened pack of cigarettes, which just isn't for me. Provape also has a decent cheesecake juice, and their jamocha shake isn't bad either. unfortunately, they are a bit more expensive than vapor renu, though. Give 'em a look.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines