Blu At It Again!

DAYVAPE

Personally I don't think much of the BLU brand and I wouldn't purchase it but maybe it will help vaping become more main stream and more acceptable in the long run. People might want to get a better device, (eGo) and start vaping! :)

Nice post DayVape !!!

They really do have some very good advertising. I ran across them when I first started researching way back when. They really are very sleek looking with excellent advertising. However, I was fortunate enough to continue my research. And at least they are advertising as a smoking alternative vs a quit smoking devise.

And--They work just well enough to get people to want more !!!!

A Blu was my first e-cig...and idk if i could have made a worse choice, other than that one mod, we all know which one ;), because the piece of crap was the most wonderful thing ever for about 2 days, then it crapped out and didn't work worth crap! Both of the atomizers were junky and didn't produce any vapor, i tried all of the tricks and none of them worked! So glad i got a Tornado, even if i have a battery shortage right now. Mega's are on the way! Lesson here though, STAY AWAY FROM BLU!!!

Nice post DayVape !!!

They really do have some very good advertising. I ran across them when I first started researching way back when. They really are very sleek looking with excellent advertising. However, I was fortunate enough to continue my research. And at least they are advertising as a smoking alternative vs a quit smoking devise.

And--They work just well enough to get people to want more !!!!

I did the same thing! Even talked the Blu up to my friend who also smokes. Then with more research, found this site, skipped Blu and the 510 and got an eGo. Best choice, by far!

They got me when they popped up on my AOL mail ads. BUT because I was not happy with them I started looking around and found wordup and through them found VT. So for me it was $60 well spent, eGo XL, White Zin, Midnight, and you guys! Win-win for me but the vapor is very wispy. and they taste like crap.

They may be a P O S, but you gotta give them credit for their marketing

If it makes more people want to try e-cigs maybe it will help the fight.

Agreed. I stopped at gas station tonight for lotto tix, I dream, and they have a brand new huge ecig display. Starter kits manual batteries all cheap stuff but at least in a dire emergency I know I can run in and not smoke. This display was not there 2 days ago.

• 3 weeks later...

Blu was my first e-cig and while I admit it is not a great performance product for an experienced vaper, I do fully believe it serves an important purpose. When I decided to try e-cigs, I hit the most popular forum and actually found it difficult to understand all about e-cigs from the experienced users. It seems laughable now as I can discuss the nuances of the device with just about everyone but in those first few days, I was lost. BluCig made it easier. One kit is all you need and it seemed very simple, within a few hours of trying it, I KNEW I had smoked my last analog. Once I received it, I immediately started a path to improve the performance and wound up with several different mods to get exactly what I was looking for. I don't miss the $70 or so I laid out on one of the most significant things to happen to me this year, besides the birth of my daughter.

I can't defend the performance of the product but as I am now 9 months without a cigarette, which at one point was unthinkable, I am grateful they provided that first "easy" solution that led to the first year in about 20 that I didn't smoke a cigarette for longer than 24 hours (and just kept on going, with ease). Blu made it easy until I could really understand the product and for that, I think it has a welcome place in the market.