Green Smoke

smokeaway

Hi-I am expecting to recieve my ecigs in the mail tomorrow. I am excited because I have smoked for a long time even though I am 38. I can really tell I need to quit so I am looking forward it. Does anyone have a opinion on the Green Smoke brand. They were a little more costly then others but I wanted it to work..

Isn't Green Smoke an 808D-1 battery? Haven't a number of people found pretty good success with 808D-1 styles? If so, other than being way overpriced, what makes it worse than any other 808. I'm not disagreeing with the opinion of the GS. I've heard really bad comments about Green Smoke quality, so I'm just wondering.

Welcome. Best of luck with quitting.

I've never used Green Smoke, but haven't heard anything good about them. If that's what you ordered, perhaps it will be good enough to get you to quit analogs and let you know how very good vaping can be. That's what happened to me with my first PV. Keep in mind that there are lots of other things that are better, so if it isn't what you're expecting, don't give up. Try something else. Because vaping can and does work. Be sure and ask any questions you come up with. There are lots of experienced people here just waiting to answer you.

Let us know what you think when you get your supplies.

• 2 months later...

I've only been using Green Smoke for 2 days, and so far, no complaints. Maybe they changed things recently? I agree they are more expensive than most, but part of the reason I chose them is their "Made in the USA" claim. I'm on a BUY AMERICAN kick.

If I'm not mistaken, the GreenSmoke is an E9 model, same as the red dragon.

I say forget the Joye ego. It's not crap, but it's still overpriced. Get a Riva 510 kit, it's essentially the same thing. It's better in my opinion. Its regular battery has 100 more mah than the ego. It has a rubber button that will never stick like the ego button does, and it's HALF the price.

For now, I'm sticking with Green Smoke. I like them. Day 3, no real cigarettes! I'm feeling better today about it. I don't have any complaints about Green Smoke. They have plenty of vapor and taste fine, once you get used to it. I like the ease of use. Maybe the price is a little higher, but hey, I'm not smoking and I cant put a price on that. I am going to try some flavors from the VT Store and maybe get a passthru for when I'm at work. I'm gonna find me a pretty little jewelry box to store everything in (I'm not liking the tackle box idea). The whole idea is to quit smoking, for me, not start a new hobby. I definitely don't want this whole set up to take up more space that my carton of cigarettes did.

If I'm not mistaken, the GreenSmoke is an E9 model, same as the red dragon.

Yes it is an E9 - thats correct.

For now, I'm sticking with Green Smoke. I like them. Day 3, no real cigarettes! I'm feeling better today about it. I don't have any complaints about Green Smoke. They have plenty of vapor and taste fine, once you get used to it. I like the ease of use. Maybe the price is a little higher, but hey, I'm not smoking and I cant put a price on that. I am going to try some flavors from the VT Store and maybe get a passthru for when I'm at work. I'm gonna find me a pretty little jewelry box to store everything in (I'm not liking the tackle box idea). The whole idea is to quit smoking, for me, not start a new hobby. I definitely don't want this whole set up to take up more space that my carton of cigarettes did.

Whatever it takes is correct. I am on day 3 as well and going well - I did the GS for about 2 weeks but was still having a smoke or 5 or day so it wasn't enough. I needed something just a bit more, and the ego has fit the bill on that. I use both depending on which mood I am in.

I suspect I will make more of a hobby of this than you, but isnt that what its all about, what ever you want it to be as long as its not analogs.

On a side note, had to run out today for bit (I mostly work at home) and got in my car and whew - it stinks, yep I smoked in the car. I think I will be doing some car interior cleaning today. Amazing how three little days effects how your senses work!

Edited by ripple

Ewwww..I'm so afraid to get in my SUV right now!I fear it'll make me reach for a real cigarette. I've been using my daughters smoke free car for the past couple of days. I know eventually I'll have to get in the SUV again. Maybe if I roll down the windows and drown it with Fabreze! lol

Yeah it was fairly unpleasant which actually was good positive reinforcement !

I have the windows down in the garage for the night but will do a full interior cleaning this weekend, some leather cleaner and conditioner should go along way!