Just Realised

I just realized that today marks 90 days analog free for me! I have never gone this long before and I always sneaked a few here and there and had cravings constantly before. Not this time! Thanks to all of you who helped me and supported me through what has turned out to be 90 of the most enjoyable days I've spent not smoking! You guys rock!

Tortilla chips??? and tequila???

Congrats Mastiffmom--I loved the 90 day mark. Every day is a milestone, but there are some that just shout " I've done it" thumbsup.gif

I love that you have become such a huge part of the familywine.gif

Tortilla chips??? and tequila???

Congrats Mastiffmom--I loved the 90 day mark. Every day is a milestone, but there are some that just shout " I've done it" thumbsup.gif

I love that you have become such a huge part of the familywine.gif

I love being part of this family.

Hey don't knock those chips at the AA meetings. They work. In my first year of sobriety I couldn't wait to get my next chip. Gives ya something to look forward to and be proud of. Just got my 8 yr chip in September. I still look forward to them every year. Congrats on the 90 days. Awesome accomplishment.

Thanks jeffb. I can't believe it's been that long. Quitting smoking was way harder for me than quitting drinking. I don't even think about drinking anymore. I'm new to vaping but have found it's way easier than any other method of quitting. I don't even feel like I'm sacrificing anything. It's been 5 days since my last analog and so far haven't had any desire to have one.

I still have nic cravings sometimes, because i went to low nic. But! Anytime i have a craving i grab my menthol 18mg juice and start vaping, goes away pretty quick :D I still have an analog every 2 weeks or so, just because my buddy likes to vape off my eGo, i smoke with him. I'm trying to get him to quit and vape, but he has very little desire to do so, mainly because he smokes rarely and just for pleasure. I guess i just have an addictive personality because i cant do that :(

oh and btw, CONGRATS!!! 90 days is a huge milestone! Hope it continues!

Edited by PsychoMaster